nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

FYI, I’m still waiting in Hellbraska. March 3, 2017 is the NOA1 date for my husband and son. We are out of processing time and have put in a service request. I still have hope that it’s coming soon. Every day it gets harder to keep going. They aren’t giving us a reason for the wait, just that we need to wait. 

Thanks for listening. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nakia1love said:

FYI, I’m still waiting in Hellbraska. March 3, 2017 is the NOA1 date for my husband and son. We are out of processing time and have put in a service request. I still have hope that it’s coming soon. Every day it gets harder to keep going. They aren’t giving us a reason for the wait, just that we need to wait. 

Thanks for listening. 

You will leave hellbraska. Go ahead vent as you earned it... It’s a long painful process and we feel your pain as we been there and still going through it.. One day over the rainbow 🌈 your husband will come, then you can sit back and tell others your done..... Lol .. Want to cheer you up.... 😀

Edited by Sundee
Typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nakia1love said:

Thanks for listening. 

I am sorry to hear you are having to wait so long. Keep following up with Tier 2 with your service request number. I was able to get the service request number when logging onto the USCIS site. I believe USCIS must respond within 15 days to the SR. We kept calling USCIS until our file was approved. Don't give up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Thank you Mrs Prestige 

Can anybody kindly send the link for the nvc  stage.  TiA

Hi 

Here is the info on nvc stage , 

http://www.lovevisalife.com/spousal-visa-nvc-phase/

and you can start gathering the documents for  NVC package  

5a78fe7f8f802_NVCDocumentslist.JPG.6595200abe09a0d60718ff473b4d04f2.JPG

Edited by harsh2010

53 minutes ago, Irokalu said:

Divorce proof I have it here my ex wife

At least you already have the document. I hope it doesn't take long before you receive the NOA2.

Make sure to send the copy, and keep the original for the interview. 

2 hours ago, Nakia1love said:

Thanks for listening. 

You will get there. I know is hard to not stress during this process, just keep in mind why you are doing it.

Who knows, probably after you get your NOA2 you will join NVC really fast :jest:

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Hi 

Here is the info on nvc stage , 

http://www.lovevisalife.com/spousal-visa-nvc-phase/

and you can start gathering the documents for  NVC package  

5a78fe7f8f802_NVCDocumentslist.JPG.6595200abe09a0d60718ff473b4d04f2.JPG

Thank you @Harsh

I put in a service request on USCIS's website on 25th January about our application being outside normal processing times and they only responded to it yesterday... but they said action is pending on this case and that we will receive a notice within 30 days so that's something I suppose? I really hope it IS within the next 30 days lol. 263 days since NOA1 now

57 minutes ago, spannerfrog said:

I put in a service request on USCIS's website on 25th January about our application being outside normal processing times and they only responded to it yesterday... but they said action is pending on this case and that we will receive a notice within 30 days so that's something I suppose? I really hope it IS within the next 30 days lol. 263 days since NOA1 now

USCIS website shows they are officially processing March 14 cases. And your timeline says you filled in May. You aren't outside of normal processing time.

5 minutes ago, ASMS said:

USCIS website shows they are officially processing March 14 cases. And your timeline says you filled in May. You aren't outside of normal processing time.

They were processing 14th March cases as of 30th November. They're approving cases as far as June right now. I am probably in normal processing time now but on 25th January when I sent the service request I wasn't.

3 minutes ago, spannerfrog said:

They were processing 14th March cases as of 30th November. They're approving cases as far as June right now. I am probably in normal processing time now but on 25th January when I sent the service request I wasn't.

No, what I meant is that even when they were approving cases from April, May and June, the website shows the official PD they are work on.

Is logical ofc they should be working way ahead of March cases.

Is good that at least they told you they will process your request, but they can actually use the PD excuse for not doing it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.