nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Our petition was approved!

My husband checked his mail and the letter was there :jest:

My husband has been calling for over a month 3 times per week, and tier2 was never able to tell him that the case was approved.

- PD: 4/3/2017

- NOA2: 01/26/2018 (received hardcopy on 1/02/2018)

- Online status still says received.

I was already hopeless about this, and was my husband the one that helps me to keep going.

Love is everything.:wub:

Bye bye Nebraska!

and good luck to everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ASMS said:

Our petition was approved!

My husband checked his mail and the letter was there :jest:

My husband has been calling for over a month 3 times per week, and tier2 was never able to tell him that the case was approved.

- PD: 4/3/2017

- NOA2: 01/26/2018 (received hardcopy on 1/02/2018)

- Online status still says received.

I was already hopeless about this, and was my husband the one that helps me to keep going.

Love is everything.:wub:

Bye bye Nebraska!

and good luck to everyone!

Congrats, I got my hard copy approval letter on 1/23 my online status still says received also.

I hope it doesn't take them till 3/17/18 to get me a case # and Invo# at NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
8 hours ago, LHenry said:

Hey jenn2714 I wanted to update you.. I recieved an email from NVC with my case number etc. about 4 hrs ago. My husband recieved one as well. There's actually two emails..One with my name (I'm the petitioner) and another with my husband name (benificiary). Dated January 31

How does NVC already have your email addresses?  I thought we couldn't provide that to them  until we have our case number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/31/2018 at 3:36 AM, Vetomo said:

Uscis app,it will show me the country,service center and the date he applied 

After waiting for 237days at Nebraska service center I got my noa2 today,glory be too God and thanks to everyone.

PD 09/06/17

Noa1 14/06/17

Noa2 01/02/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

How does NVC already have your email addresses?  I thought we couldn't provide that to them  until we have our case number.

I called NVC earlier today to check for my case # and asked them do our E-mail addresses get put in system from   documents of I-130 we sent to USCIS  ? 

the representative said yes,  if you have E-mail listed on I-130 or so , they'll put it into system and send E-mail , however , you need to call and verify  that we have correct E-mail inputted on the computer ,  "  

so I am hoping  that's correct , but in case I'll give them my E-mail again once i  get my case # 

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

After waiting for 237days at Nebraska service center I got my noa2 today,glory be too God and thanks to everyone.

PD 09/06/17

Noa1 14/06/17

Noa2 01/02/18

hooray , Congratulations buddy, 

finally out of Nebraska and on to NVC , let's hope both our NVC' phase goes smoother :) and fast 

Timeline
Just now, harsh2010 said:

I called NVC earlier today to check for my case # and asked them do our E-mail addresses get put in system from   documents of I-130 we sent to USCIS  ? 

the representative said yes,  if you have E-mail listed on I-130 or so , they'll put it into system and send E-mail , however , you need to call and verify  that we have correct E-mail inputted on the computer ,  "  

so I am hoping  that's correct , but in case I'll give them my E-mail again once i  get my case # 

USCIS has my email address.  When I  called NVC to see if I had a case number yet, they do but if I don't hear from them by Monday, to call on Tuesday.  My case # and Inv # should be ready by then.  I hope so.  I called later and asked about if I could provide them my email now as the website said to do so and they said no not until I get my case number.  We will see what happens early next week.  I want to get this moving.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

hooray , Congratulations buddy, 

finally out of Nebraska and on to NVC , let's hope both our NVC' phase goes smoother :) and fast 

Yes harsh,I finally out of hellbraska

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

USCIS has my email address.  When I  called NVC to see if I had a case number yet, they do but if I don't hear from them by Monday, to call on Tuesday.  My case # and Inv # should be ready by then.  I hope so.  I called later and asked about if I could provide them my email now as the website said to do so and they said no not until I get my case number.  We will see what happens early next week.  I want to get this moving.  

Me too , agent said I should have my case # by Monday as that'll mark the 2 weeks  praying we both get our case # next week at the least 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

I can't answer that, seems they must of gotten it from the application, I've called them exactly 3 times and at no time was I asked for my email nor did I give it to them over the phone. I just recall the last woman I talked to saying she would talk to her supervisor to check and see what was taking so long for me to get a case number, I assumed she was trying to give me some kind of relief.

Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

Me too , agent said I should have my case # by Monday as that'll mark the 2 weeks  praying we both get our case # next week at the least 

I'll be back on her early next week to see if you have received  yours yet.  Keep me posted.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
14 hours ago, LHenry said:

Hey jenn2714 I wanted to update you.. I recieved an email from NVC with my case number etc. about 4 hrs ago. My husband recieved one as well. There's actually two emails..One with my name (I'm the petitioner) and another with my husband name (benificiary). Dated January 31

Awesome! Did you call and give them ur email? Thx for not forgetting about me😊.

Finally I got approved today so hopefully my G-1145,  E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance pass on to NVC the next stage because I'm hearing impaired can not make a phone call to verify :rolleyes: I believe email to them directly would do. Good luck to you all! :jest::jest: 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.