nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Hey June Fillers!

Since we started the process, I have been here in the forum as visitor and looking people's post about getting approved always gave me hope.

So... here I am!  We got approved! PD June 14, 2017.

My husband got the letter in the mail yesterday and actually no e-mail or update in the app, even though another case from June 14 got a RFE.

Good luck everyone! Everyday is a new day closer to the approval!

Have a nice week!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Amanda&Thibaut said:

Hey June Fillers!

Since we started the process, I have been here in the forum as visitor and looking people's post about getting approved always gave me hope.

So... here I am!  We got approved! PD June 14, 2017.

My husband got the letter in the mail yesterday and actually no e-mail or update in the app, even though another case from June 14 got a RFE.

Good luck everyone! Everyday is a new day closer to the approval!

Have a nice week!!

first off congrats, I will be interested to know when and if your case updates online and on the uscis case checker. I am the same no update on email, no text and no online update it just sits and says received. tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my approval

@Khallaf Thank you!! I have been reading many many many posts since the day we sent the form, and it seems quite usual that they send the letter with no update online.

Don't worry! The worst part is over :jest:

Edited by Amanda&Thibaut

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations to all of you have got approval over the last few weeks. My PD is May 22 and since i noticed people around my PD date have been approved. I decided to call USCIS to see if they will give me an update over the phone.

The USCIS rep told me she can't tell me any information about my case with out my wife calling in (my wife is the petitioner). Has this been the case for all of you? Did you need the petitioner to call in? This is my first time calling in, my wife was the one who called in the past.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Eli01 said:

Congratulations to all of you have got approval over the last few weeks. My PD is May 22 and since i noticed people around my PD date have been approved. I decided to call USCIS to see if they will give me an update over the phone.

The USCIS rep told me she can't tell me any information about my case with out my wife calling in (my wife is the petitioner). Has this been the case for all of you? Did you need the petitioner to call in? This is my first time calling in, my wife was the one who called in the past.

I was tracking some may 22 cases. I see one more May 22 got approved today. I hope yours is coming soon as well. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Eli01 said:

Elio1 I think you got approval about 1hour ago,because may 22 from Canada got approval,I think is you,check your case status

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

Elio1 I think you got approval about 1hour ago,because may 22 from Canada got approval,I think is you,check your case status

OMFG I think you guys are right!!!!!

It says sent to state department does that mean it is approved? I think it is. Correct me if i am wrong

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Eli01 said:

It says sent to state department does that mean it is approved? I think it is. Correct me if i am wrong

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eli01 said:

Yup that means your case is approved and sent to NVC 

Congratulations buddy 

Time to get started on nvc and almost taste the finish line 😁😁

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vetomo said:

How do u know specifically someone from Canada was approved? Which app do u use?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Eli01 said:

CONGRATS Eli01!!! You have waited a long time for this and now finally the worst part is over. :jest::dancing:

Yes, only the petitioner can call USCIS. But the good news is you can call NVC and contact Montreal. Be sure to start compiling all of your NVC documents. I used the time from my i130 approval to when I got my case number (3 weeks) to gather everything. I paid the fees which took about 3 days to complete and then submitted the documents which I then got a case complete the next day. If you have any questions PM me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Khallaf said:

you and I have just about the same approval date within just a few days of each other, maybe when you get yours I will know I can get mine

Ok keep in touch 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, acidrain said:

CONGRATS Eli01!!! You have waited a long time for this and now finally the worst part is over. :jest::dancing:

Yes, only the petitioner can call USCIS. But the good news is you can call NVC and contact Montreal. Be sure to start compiling all of your NVC documents. I used the time from my i130 approval to when I got my case number (3 weeks) to gather everything. I paid the fees which took about 3 days to complete and then submitted the documents which I then got a case complete the next day. If you have any questions PM me.

Thank you Acidrain and the rest of you!

This is exactly what I decided to do. Hope to be done with all of this and be down south with my wife soon.

@acidrain If I remember correctly your interview is coming up soon. Good Luck with it. Can't wait to hear your final good news soon :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.