nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, OlaCurrency said:

Hang in there. reading all these comments for the first time makes me think how much my wife was lucky and should be thankful.

PD was Aug. 28th and got approved Nov. 22nd, that's less than 3 months surprisingly. 

She was very lucky.. Your timeline needs filled in..

Happy Holidays 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is to wish you all Happy Holidays and to you all my Christian VJ-yers Merry Christmas

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

My lawyer said the I-130 was approved and she got that in the mail, but the USCIS website doesn't show that (only "case was received"). So, what's going on?

I feel confused on whether or not to celebrate yet.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Amarylis said:

My lawyer said the I-130 was approved and she got that in the mail, but the USCIS website doesn't show that (only "case was received"). So, what's going on?

It takes time for the web to update. 

If your Lawyer got approval letter u should ask her/him what date u were approved and by all means celebrate 🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

It takes time for the web to update. 

If your Lawyer got approval letter u should ask her/him what date u were approved and by all means celebrate 🎉 

PARTY TIME

& March 28 filing date - so good news for everyone, the dates are moving along.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

finally we got approved today found the letter in the mail box today pd feb 21

does anyone know how long it will take to get through the nvc ?

20 minutes ago, mina dawoud said:

Congrats🎉

1 hour ago, Amarylis said:

CONGRATS🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, mina dawoud said:

Wooo congratulations 

1 hour ago, Amarylis said:

PARTY TIME

& March 28 filing date - so good news for everyone, the dates are moving along.

Yay congrats Buddy 

I am praying I get mine soon lol now that we know they working in April ,. Everyday I am excited lol , thinking it could be any day  now 🤣🤣

Timeline
11 hours ago, mina dawoud said:

Congraluations 🎈🎈🎉🎊

Seems they mail off the files in bulk to NVC after you’re approved, so give a couple weeks or so.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Merete said:

I just got an RFE ... PD April 17th. Is that usually a bad thing?

depending on how long it takes to get back to them sometimes those are turned over pretty quick, can you think of anything you might have missed? did you send passport style photos? send in the I-130A?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Merete said:

I just got an RFE ... PD April 17th. Is that usually a bad thing?

It means they are asking for something that wasn’t in your petition that was filed. 

It could be something real simple like maybe passport photo’s they request.

Get the letter and see what they ask for and send it back quickly..

4 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

depending on how long it takes to get back to them sometimes those are turned over pretty quick, can you think of anything you might have missed? did you send passport style photos? send in the I-130A?

I can't think of anything. But, we have been married for 14 years, but not lived together since 2005. First me and my daughter moved back to Norway so I could finish my education (he visited us here). Then he went to prison, so there was no point in going back before he got out. Which was in August this year. Maybe they just think it's a weird marriage? Which it is :-) But, we are married and have a teenage daughter :-)

Edited by Merete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.