nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, selsiii said:

Congratulations to all that have received their good news!!  Is it just me or does cases seem to be moving fast now?. Between November and now they seem to have covered almost 5months(nov-apr?). Granted there seem to be some cases still pending in those months. On a side note  I woke up in a cold sweat today because I dreamt I had an RFE that I have no idea how to reply to. Am just hitting about 150days and I don’t know how am going to do the rest of the months. 

You will make it as you have to. Keep busy & keep faith. It does seem as if Nebraska is moving faster but they are skipping all over the place, so you never know what will come or when but it will come your time... 

2 hours ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

My wife phoned USCIS earlier and requested a call back.

An hour later a tier 2 representative called and was really nice and helpful.

Case approved 15 December :dance:

He said the notification is going to be sent to the embassy in Dublin.  I just assumed they would mail the NOA 2 direct to our Irish home address. 

Congratulations🎊

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Sundee said:

You will make it as you have to. Keep busy & keep faith. It does seem as if Nebraska is moving faster but they are skipping all over the place, so you never know what will come or when but it will come your time... 

I am keeping the faith. Just taking it a day at a time. Trying to stay off visa journey for sometime but I keep coming back lol. 

17 hours ago, vlen1234 said:

I received the RFE by email response today. Very disappointing. I planned to see my wife in February and I hoped we would have approval by then. Now we wait and respond to USCIS for more info. I wait for the mailed response. I pray for fast resolve of RFE request and approval soon.

File_001.png

Total madness that they sent RFE after one year. Hope you can resolve it quickly and get on with the process! 

We’re Dec/19 filers too, still waiting. Filed an inquiry and got boilerplate response to allow 60 days for resolution, which will be Jan/17. We’re keeping positive but it’s getting ridiculous. 

Edited by Prgfrg

Timeline
8 hours ago, selsiii said:

I am keeping the faith. Just taking it a day at a time. Trying to stay off visa journey for sometime but I keep coming back lol. 

Yes it’s normal to want  to see what’s going on and I’m happy you’re keeping faith.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, jagtara said:

When we call uscis, what phone options we choose to get to tier 2?

You have to talk to normal customer rep snd ask them to transfer you to tier 2 , 

But I usually just choose these options to get to first agent fast

1 2 2 2

1 for English 

2   case information / questions on case 

2.   Can't find receipt # 

2.   Still can't find receipt #  

And this will transfer to rep during normal. Call hours 

Edited by harsh2010

Today after 10 and a half months, we finally got approved.

Priority date:  February 8th

USCIS notification received today, now to wait and start calling NVC in January. It's been such an emotional and difficult journey, thank you, everyone, for being here! and I hope that the ones waiting get their approvals soon.  <3 Such great news for the holidays! Big hugs everyone 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Here's what I got on my case tracker today 

April 5 ~~~ Sent to DoS 

Aprol 3. ( 5 cases ). ~~~ Sent to DoS

March 28 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 17 ~~~ Sent to DoS

March 13 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

No w I know the feeling of seeing  8 cases getting approved right after my case but not mine  🤤🙄🙄🙄 

But I am happy , I'll see any approval anytime I know 😁😁

Edited by harsh2010

16 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Here's what I got on my case tracker today 

April 5 ~~~ Sent to DoS 

Aprol 3. ( 5 cases ). ~~~ Sent to DoS

March 28 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 17 ~~~ Sent to DoS

March 13 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

No w I know the feeling of seeing  8 cases getting approved right after my case but not mine  🤤🙄🙄🙄 

But I am happy , I'll see any approval anytime I know 😁😁

Oh I know the feeling alright! I'm so glad they finally sent us ours. Yours is coming very soon <3 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

57 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

USCIS notification received today, now to wait and start calling NVC in January. It's been such an emotional and difficult journey, thank you, everyone, for being here! and I hope that the ones waiting get their approvals soon.  <3 Such great news for the holidays! Big hugs everyone 

Congratulations🎉

Happy Holidays everyone. I think I'm going to take a break and will be back in Jan. Hopefully early 2018 will bring us the good news we want. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to everyone on this forum. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
10 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

Woohoo! That is awesome news and what a great Christmas present. Congratulations!

Timeline
12 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

So happy for your great news of approval.. 

Great Christmas gift 🎁 

Congraluations 🎈🎈🎊🎊🎉🎉

On to the next journey and good bye Nebraska 😀👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.