nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, hannac said:

I think they are working on May filers. It shows mines is in Initial Review, which is background checks. So April filers should be receiving approvals really soon.

Congrats @hannac

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

Sundee - i just wish i knew what sparked the additional review.  i don't know if it would be his first name or because he's from Jordan.  I wish they would give me more details.  he had no problems getting a tourist visa a year or so ago.

It could be having same name or yes the country and I’m sure in time  you will hear something back. I’m really sorry you are going through this as I know how it feels abt this long process we go through already and then to hear additional review I know you felt like something just kicked you right in your gut. I pray you hear something soon... 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I received the RFE by email response today. Very disappointing. I planned to see my wife in February and I hoped we would have approval by then. Now we wait and respond to USCIS for more info. I wait for the mailed response. I pray for fast resolve of RFE request and approval soon.

File_001.png

Edited by vlen1234
wrong pic

Timeline
9 minutes ago, vlen1234 said:

I received the RFE by email response today. Very disappointing. I planned to see my wife in February and I hoped we would have approval by then. Now we wait and respond to USCIS for more info. I wait for the mailed response. I pray for fast resolve of RFE request and approval soon.

File_001.png

Sorry about that BIG disappointment as that’s the last thing we ever want that sets you back more. Just get your letter and send in what they request fast..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Here are some of today's updates from my tracked cases 

Aprol 3 ~~~ Sent to DoS

March 31 ~~~. Sent to DoS

March 23 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 22 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 16 ~~~. Sent to DoS

March 6 `~~~ Sent to DoS

March 3 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 1 ~~~~ Sent to DoS 

They are going through lot of March first before April , which is good

I am almost there lol April 3 here  😩😩🐤

Edited by harsh2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

My wife phoned USCIS earlier and requested a call back.

An hour later a tier 2 representative called and was really nice and helpful.

Case approved 15 December :dance:

He said the notification is going to be sent to the embassy in Dublin.  I just assumed they would mail the NOA 2 direct to our Irish home address. 

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

He said the notification is going to be sent to the embassy in Dublin.  I just assumed they would mail the NOA 2 direct to our Irish home address. 

Nice congratulations buddy

1 big hard step down now on to NVC

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline

Congratulations to all that have received their good news!!  Is it just me or does cases seem to be moving fast now?. Between November and now they seem to have covered almost 5months(nov-apr?). Granted there seem to be some cases still pending in those months. On a side note  I woke up in a cold sweat today because I dreamt I had an RFE that I have no idea how to reply to. Am just hitting about 150days and I don’t know how am going to do the rest of the months. 

1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

Here are some of today's updates from my tracked cases 

Aprol 3 ~~~ Sent to DoS

March 31 ~~~. Sent to DoS

March 23 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 22 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 16 ~~~. Sent to DoS

March 6 `~~~ Sent to DoS

March 3 ~~~~ Sent to DoS

March 1 ~~~~ Sent to DoS 

They are going through lot of March first before April , which is good

I am almost there lol April 3 here  😩😩🐤

Thank you for the good news!!!! Mine is April 17, so i hope January 2018 is a happy month for all of us!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Congraluations 🎈🎈🎉🎉🎊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.