nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

Congratulations to @Sundee and everyone else who has received their approvals! I'm officially one week away from the one year mark (PD Dec 6) and am starting to lose all hope. About 2 weeks ago I received a response to my inquiry that said that my case is IN LINE to be reviewed by an officer, meaning that my case hasn't even been touched! Yet, people who filed MONTHS after me are getting their approvals?! I can't help but to be completely ticked off by this whole process because it is far from fair.

Are there any early December filers left who haven't received their approvals?

Alexis9294. My PD 12/8 and still waiting that approval.  My inquiry response always resulted in pending adjudication.  I understand you frustration and feel the same away you do.  Let's home you and I are coming soon with approvals.  

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

my pd is feb 21 and i sow two people with the same pd date got approved i keep calling uscis but never have any answers its still the same thing i even try to do a case inquiry  but I'm not able to 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, mina dawoud said:

my pd is feb 21 and i sow two people with the same pd date got approved i keep calling uscis but never have any answers its still the same thing i even try to do a case inquiry  but I'm not able to 

Unfortunately you cannot do a case inquiry until you are officially out of processing times according to the USCIS website. According to the USCIS website anyone who has applied with a NOA1 before Jan 14 can file a case inquiry. Keep checking the USCIS website for Nebraska to see what date they are processing cases from. USCIS goes by their own website and not by Visa Journey's.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, acidrain said:

Unfortunately you cannot do a case inquiry until you are officially out of processing times according to the USCIS website. According to the USCIS website anyone who has applied with a NOA1 before Jan 14 can file a case inquiry. Keep checking the USCIS website for Nebraska to see what date they are processing cases from. USCIS goes by their own website and not by Visa Journey's.

True , but weirdly about a month ago I was able to submit inquiry , which I didn't expect to do anything 

And surprisingly I got the typical reply lol case is In que for processing blah blah lol 

Timeline
Just now, harsh2010 said:

True , but weirdly about a month ago I was able to submit inquiry , which I didn't expect to do anything 

And surprisingly I got the typical reply lol case is In que for processing blah blah lol 

Yes, after 6 months you can submit an out of processing times request as i130's aren't supposed to take longer than that.

Unfortunately it still does not bump a person to the front of the line because they are supposed to work on petitions in the order they receive them.

It's weird cause the whole time I waited for my i130 (9 1/2 months) it never allowed me to submit that form :huh:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
9 hours ago, mina dawoud said:

after we got approved if we get it soon they should make expiation for the people who got out from nsc and get our files done asap in the nvc. staying 10 month and some people stay for over a year thats too much for just one stip

Today I received an update on my case from USCIS: 

On November 29, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number_______________________, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can check the status of your case at the National Visa Center after six weeks from the above date by visiting www.nvc.state.gov. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

Can someone please tell me what this means? I'm guessing this means I got approved. 6 more weeks until I can begin paying fees and turning in documents? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Praying for you all, this is a brutal process for everyone involved with Nebraska. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MissMyWifey said:

On November 29, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number_______________________, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can check the status of your case at the National Visa Center after six weeks from the above date by visiting www.nvc.state.gov. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

Can someone please tell me what this means? I'm guessing this means I got approved. 6 more weeks until I can begin paying fees and turning in documents? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Praying for you all, this is a brutal process for everyone involved with Nebraska. 

Congrats your i130 got approved.

They will send it to the NVC for processing.

You can start calling NVC for a case and invoice # as you need those to start completing the process. But they may not receive your case for a couple of weeks.

I found this step by step guide a fellow Visa Journey member put together is extremely helpful: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Edited by acidrain

7 minutes ago, acidrain said:

Congrats your i130 got approved.

They will send it to the NVC for processing.

You can start calling NVC for a case and invoice # as you need those to start completing the process. But they may not receive your case for a couple of weeks.

I found this step by step guide a fellow Visa Journey member put together is extremely helpful: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Thank you soooooooo much, this information will help me a ton!!!!!!!! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, MissMyWifey said:

Congratulations.  What's ur PD

20 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

Congratulations to @Sundee and everyone else who has received their approvals! I'm officially one week away from the one year mark (PD Dec 6) and am starting to lose all hope. About 2 weeks ago I received a response to my inquiry that said that my case is IN LINE to be reviewed by an officer, meaning that my case hasn't even been touched! Yet, people who filed MONTHS after me are getting their approvals?! I can't help but to be completely ticked off by this whole process because it is far from fair.

Are there any early December filers left who haven't received their approvals?

I feel your frustration, we are PD Dec/19. Seeing all the approvals of as far as Feb filers was getting to me so we called our lawyer and he spoke to Tier2, who said we should be hearing an update by Dec/2. So far nothing doing, going to call our lawyer tomorrow to inquire for us. 346 days and counting...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, MissMyWifey said:

Congraluations MissMyWifey.

Your Approved 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.