nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

Great great news this one....
wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
I´, so so excited!!!!!!
And , I told you, I´m going to do the happy dance! 

I´m so happy for you!!! Really happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dance for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats, you are out of Hellbraskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes Jhonny I’m out of there and on to next stage.. 

Thank you for my Happy Dance 💃. Now I wipe my happy tears and pray for others petitions to move faster. 

Praying for smooth sailing ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Our son has applied for me and my husband.  PD June 2,  2017. Should we expect  approval around feb/March?

My guess around end of February to end March 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

Yes Jhonny I’m out of there and on to next stage.. 

Thank you for my Happy Dance 💃. Now I wipe my happy tears and pray for others petitions to move faster. 

Praying for smooth sailing ...

Thank you thank you , 

Glad you are out of Nebraska 

I am praying j hear something in end of December or early January 😩

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yah!!!!!!!!!  Got off phone with tier 2 and yes  she confirmed I am approved as of Nov 24 th.

The Immigration officer was very nice and even verified my mailing address so I can properly receive my NOA2.

My Pd was Nov 30, 2016 and boy was this a long wait ... On to next stage guys & gals. 😀😀😀

Now I can call my husband and cry some more from Happy Tears

Everyone waiting your turn is around the corner... Don’t ever give up or loose faith. Keep these positive vibes moving ......

Wow.. Congratulations on your approval Sundee. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
26 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Thank you thank you , 

Glad you are out of Nebraska 

I am praying j hear something in end of December or early January 😩

harsh2010

You will hear something soon.

Once I heard that officer say yes you’re approved, I just broke down and cried and it’s a feeling that you don’t know how u will react to until it’s happening to you.

Im on cloud ☁️ nine all day !!!

Edited by Sundee
Typo

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yah!!!!!!!!!  Got off phone with tier 2 and yes  she confirmed I am approved as of Nov 24 th.

The Immigration officer was very nice and even verified my mailing address so I can properly receive my NOA2.

My Pd was Nov 30, 2016 and boy was this a long wait ... On to next stage guys & gals. 😀😀😀

Everyone waiting your turn is around the corner... Don’t ever give up or loose faith. Keep these positive vibes moving ......

Congratulations sundee... Patience is indeed a virtue... happy for you🥂🥂🥂 hope I can feel this way when I receive mine🙏🏻🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

Awwwww @sundee congratulations.  Am so happy for u.

Edited by Mrs Prestige

20 hours ago, Sundee said:

I just looked at their profile and wife’s from phillipines. Usually they process faster or the husband works for immigration or has a connection who works there OR it’s some other means.... Who knows 

via DCF ( Direct Filing Consular ) usually approves from days to 2 months. That's it. There is US Embassy in Manila, Philippines so I should have done that before instead filed in the States lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sundee said:

I am so so happy for you!!!!  I've been following your story on  here for a several months now.  Thank God you were approved before your one year PD date.  I hope  the next stage is faster and smooth and you are reunited with your husband very, very soon.  At least at the next stage, you can actually talk to people about your case and you aren't stuck in a black hole of silence.  CONGRATULATIONS and I wish you and your husband the very best!!!!!

6 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Someone with pd 2017 may 10th was approved on the 24th of this month.Screenshot_20171127-183930.thumb.png.3c6cf854a4fc3420dffea562ec14f63d.png

Im a long time lurker and never have posted, however hated not knowing if someone was approved for expedite or if they were just lucky so thought I should share my approval

The May 10th filer was me and I was approved on expedite. I heard from someone that I know that works helping others fill out forms at a non profit organization that some expedite requests due to financial loss because of the hurricanes were approved so I called and requested one. I took a chance knowing it might delay my case further as I've heard requesting expedites sometimes does more damage then good.

When i called a week later for a status and spoke to a tier 2 they told me that they had a list of counties that were declared disaster areas here in FL as well as TX and I didnt need to submit any evidence of financial loss unless requested. I got together stacks of documents, insurance claims, fema paperwork, pictures etc so when i got the request, i can send it right away, however, I never received a request for evidence. A week after that call, I received notification that my case was approved and sent to dept of state. 

I am only sharing my experience, I am not saying all requests are handled the same. I just wanted to clarify for everyone who was wondering 

Wishing everyone the best on this journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sundee said:

Yaaayy! Congratulations!!! My PD is Dec 30, 2016...hopefully I'll be able to follow you soon. 

When asking to speak to a Tier 2, did they start asking questions as to why you were calling for a tier 2? I've been trying to speak to one but the initial person who would answer would always try to steer the conversation so that I can move on and not be transferred.

1 hour ago, acidrain said:

2 cases approved today at Nebraska

NOA1 - Feb 1 - Brazil

NOA1 - Feb 15 - Brazil

It feels like they've come to a complete halt. I was hoping for a June NOA1 approval by February but........ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.