nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

332 day later and we finally get some news!!

Our case was finally approved (priority date Jan 15) and sent to the Department of State. Got notification via email this afternoon! Hard copy of NOA2 hasn't come in the mail yet so I cannot update my timeline quite yet.

Sweet jesus that was quite the wait, but it does come! Now the easy part!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

Congrats !  I am on Day 281 now . PD Feb 16,2017

Thanks , call them they don’t send emails to everyone they mostly send the mail 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, I&A/T said:

It’s showing name was updated which was weird so my wife called them they transferred the call to an immigration officer he checked and said that they sent the approval today on the mail 

Please did you receive RFE and responded?

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Oluchukwu said:

Please did you receive RFE and responded?

Because mine updated Names was changed after I responded to the RFE, but the following day it changed to response received am scared it over a month no approval yet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

Thanks , call them they don’t send emails to everyone they mostly send the mail 

I called them. They said "its under normal processing time " , Many cases got RFE after mine, and many of them still in the status "Case was Received" . I have no idea how they work !! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, luckyniz said:

PD 16 August 2017. when i should expect ?.

If Nebraska continues at the same rate they going now then probably around in May or june 

3 hours ago, I&A/T said:

Finally,My wife talked with uscis now and they said that we got approved and the noa2 was sent today 

Congratulations✌.... hope I'll listen good news soon . PD May31st 2017

Edited by 2891

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

I called them. They said "its under normal processing time " , Many cases got RFE after mine, and many of them still in the status "Case was Received" . I have no idea how they work !! 

Hi everyone, please help me to look into this. Our I-130 PD day is( Dec 13rd,2016) but we only sent the form without any evidence (hubby didn't know) but when he sent the 129F(March 2nd)  he put all the necessary documents. And since then we didn't get any RFE. Should we still be expecting RFE or  they can use 129f documents we submitted. That have been bone in my teeth. Been so scared since. After waiting this long, getting RFE will add to the delay? Help!!!!

Edited by Oladipo

Timeline
8 hours ago, I&A/T said:

Finally,My wife talked with uscis now and they said that we got approved and the noa2 was sent today 

Congratulations 

Timeline
7 hours ago, blakeanddan said:

332 day later and we finally get some news!!

Our case was finally approved (priority date Jan 15) and sent to the Department of State. Got notification via email this afternoon! Hard copy of NOA2 hasn't come in the mail yet so I cannot update my timeline quite yet.

Sweet jesus that was quite the wait, but it does come! Now the easy part!!

Congratulations 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Oladipo said:

Hi everyone, please help me to look into this. Our I-130 PD day is( Dec 13rd,2016) but we only sent the form without any evidence (hubby didn't know) but when he sent the 129F(March 2nd)  he put all the necessary documents. And since then we didn't get any RFE. Should we still be expecting RFE or  they can use 129f documents we submitted. That have been bone in my teeth. Been so scared since. After waiting this long, getting RFE will add to the delay? Help!!!!

You are most likely gonna get a RFE since both petitions are been processed in different centres&again the k3 type of visa is no longer in use.

My previous i129f petition(k1)was approved without my husband(then fiance)divorce certificate(submitted only the decree)but we had it as a RFE in our i130 petition. We had responded&now awaiting our approval.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Abies said:

You are most likely gonna get a RFE since both petitions are been processed in different centres&again the k3 type of visa is no longer in use.

My previous i129f petition(k1)was approved without my husband(then fiance)divorce certificate(submitted only the decree)but we had it as a RFE in our i130 petition. We had responded&now awaiting our approval.

I think both our I-130 and 129f are in Nebraska. We got email then that our 129f is routed to Nebraska center for processing. We haven't be given any RFE since dec. I'm so worried 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
12 hours ago, I&A/T said:

That is awesome to hear! Congratulations.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.