kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Thank you so much!!!! Congrats on the baby!!!! Hopefully everything works out!!! Don’t worry I will be around I want to see everybody approved!!! 

Thanks you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
15 hours ago, mnoman said:

we are Nov 2 filer but no update yet new website also does not have any update. should we start calling USCIS

My USC wife called the officer last 2 weeks, he said our case is under processing but nothing updated case status or mail. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
3 hours ago, jesxtre said:

NOA1 Nov 17 potomac

NOA2 May 30 

Finally some news! 

Congrats!!! my Oct at Potomac is still nothing. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:10 PM, C&AH said:

My wife and I received  our NOAA1 on November 29, Nebraska Servicing  Center. Today marks 6 months with nothing. We have been patient but we are hearing that Nebraska is slower and is taking around 8 months for the NOAA2. Anyone have any info on this?

my husband and i are using NSC as well... we got our about a couple weeks before you guys and we got our NOA2 last week :) just be patient and optimistic... if your timeline is anything like ours,  yours should be coming in a week or so :) 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

We just received an email from USCIS that our case was sent to the U.S. Department of State and to check  the status of the case after 6 weeks on the National Visa Center Website.

:jest:Happy:jest:

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA 2,  05/22/18

sent to NVC 06/02/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

We just received an email from USCIS that our case was sent to the U.S. Department of State and to check  the status of the case after 6 weeks on the National Visa Center Website.

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA 2,  05/22/18

sent to NVC 06/02/18

That’s very good news .. congrats 🎈 

:jest: hope am next  🙏 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mch said:

Aprooooooved today 

pd: nov 7 

approved: june 1

Nebraska service center 

good luck everyone 

Wow, that’s very good news ! congrats. 

But could u tell me about the  estimates day is predicted on Visajourney, is it approximate day u recieved NOA2 ?

Timeline
15 hours ago, Fmert001 said:

Thank you everyone!!! I will still be around to see all of us get approved 

Congratulation! My PD is: Nov 21,2017 too.

I check my account everyday... I'm very nervous about waiting day by day. OMG!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, tranthuy said:

Wow, that’s very good news ! congrats. 

But could u tell me about the  estimates day is predicted on Visajourney, is it approximate day u recieved NOA2 ?

The estimate time in vj is when you will recieved you NoA2. I did’t get no email or text notif. I checked the old website and it says case was sent to the department of state and then today i recieved email and text.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mch said:

The estimate time in vj is when you will recieved you NoA2. I did’t get no email or text notif. I checked the old website and it says case was sent to the department of state and then today i recieved email and text.

Ooo.. I can't check my account on old website., just only new website they said: received my case. That's all.

I'm looking forward to prediction day in VJ.  "June 3, 2018 and June 5, 2018" :o

5 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA 2,  05/22/18

sent to NVC 06/02/18

Hoping to be as lucky as you! Our NOA 1 is 11/28 and was received on the 24th. Hoping to hear back by mid june. Me and my wife are in our early 20's and are hoping we get quick approval. 

2 hours ago, tranthuy said:

Ooo.. I can't check my account on old website., just only new website they said: received my case. That's all.

I'm looking forward to prediction day in VJ.  "June 3, 2018 and June 5, 2018" :o

Keep us posted on if its correct. Mine is between 10th and 12th of June. On June 28th it will be 7 months for me. Almost 200 days of waiting which is their predicted wait time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.