kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Mara0899 said:

Look like many Nov people filers have been approved more and more, I'm Oct filer PD 30 still nothing update. :( good luck everyone. 

Did you check on new website of uscis?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mara0899 said:

Yeah, always check but nothing moved. http://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

we are Nov 2 filer but no update yet new website also does not have any update. should we start calling USCIS

Hello. My wife and I received our NOAA1 on Nov. 29, Nebraska. I'm reading that several Nov filers received their NOAAs in May, which is about 6 months as expected. The USCIS site is showing the processing date today for Aug. 5 with an estimated time range of 8 to 10.5 months. The date normally changes by one day each day but literally went from July to August since yesterday. Given that cases are receiving a NOAA2 at around 6 months, the processing date on the website is confusing. I'm not sure what the processing dates mean on the website. Is there anyone who can better understand this?

Edited by C&AH

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, C&AH said:

Hello. My wife and I received our NOAA1 on Nov. 29, Nebraska. I'm reading that several Nov filers received their NOAAs in May, which is about 6 months as expected. The USCIS site is showing the processing date today for Aug. 5 with an estimated time range of 8 to 10.5 months. The date normally changes by one day each day but literally went from July to August since yesterday. Given that cases are receiving a NOAA2 at around 6 months, the processing date on the website is confusing. I'm not sure what the processing dates mean on the website. Is there anyone who can better understand this?

Hi! the processing dates on USCIS website are always behind... the most accurate dates are here in visajourney.   

52 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

Hi! the processing dates on USCIS website are always behind... the most accurate dates are here in visajourney.   

Thank you for this helpful information. Are the dates in the threads or elsewhere on the Visa Journey?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
14 minutes ago, C&AH said:

Thank you for this helpful information. Are the dates in the threads or elsewhere on the Visa Journey?

Set up your VJ timeline go to the right had corner hit the menu and go to your profile and set your timeline and you can see all of dates for the last 12 months 

Timeline

After 192 days and 154 minutes on the phone, I am approved!!!!!! Thank you guys for keeping me motivated!!!! Please be persistent and Keep the faith!!!! Praying for the rest of my November people!!!!!

NSC

4 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

After 192 days and 154 minutes on the phone, I am approved!!!!!! Thank you guys for keeping me motivated!!!! Please be persistent and Keep the faith!!!! Praying for the rest of my November people!!!!!

NSC

Conf

4 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

NSC

Congrats.! You got more updates for NSC?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

NSC

Congrats!! What did you talk to them on the phone about. I thought about calling them today to ask but didn’t know what to say other than “why is it taking so long”. My noa1 is nov 6th nsc 

Timeline
2 hours ago, C&AH said:

Click on Processing Status: Igor's List, then use the filter to find the correct information from the last 12 months. You will be able check filer's timelines from your services center, approve and unapproved petitions.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

NSC

:jest::jest::jest: Congratulations great way to start the weekend.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, kccb said:

Congrats!! What did you talk to them on the phone about. I thought about calling them today to ask but didn’t know what to say other than “why is it taking so long”. My noa1 is nov 6th nsc 

My husband kept saying to call and ask about the receipt number and I just called and the Tier 1 Rep said everything looks good and don’t worry and if I wanted to speak with a Tier 2 Rep I said ok. 154 minutes later the Rep called me back and said I was approved today and wait for the letter in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.