kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Somalia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Munak said:

Asii sis i tried couple times I didn't work

How come it didn't work!! Click this link  https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  create an account using your email ( once you create it, it'll send a one time password to your email when ever you try to log in) then put your receipt/case number to see the status of your case

3 hours ago, Asii said:

How come it didn't work!! Click this link  https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  create an account using your email ( once you create it, it'll send a one time password to your email when ever you try to log in) then put your receipt/case number to see the status of your case

I didnt really work again i try using my email whenever I setup password it says is incorrect just would you make me one ill send you my email in private thnks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Munak said:

Can anyone answered my question does filed date and summited date the same because I want request inquiry I lost my receipt hard copy by mail post office returned to uscis on december?

You do a FOIA request use form G-639

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This waiting is frustrating.  Leaving my husband in the morning - going back to US without him is painful.  Hope this is the last trip without an approval in my hand

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lovemyhusband said:

This waiting is frustrating.  Leaving my husband in the morning - going back to US without him is painful.  Hope this is the last trip without an approval in my hand

That’s how I felt in April when I left but I have a good feeling everybody is going to get approved this summer....🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lovemyhusband said:

On April 30th I felt the same way when I returned back home to Boston without my love💓. I told him, I hope this is my last time returning home alone. I know next time I will be with you or I will waiting at home for you  and have everything ready for your arrival.

2 hours ago, Fmert001 said:

That’s how I felt in April when I left but I have a good feeling everybody is going to get approved this summer....🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Same here hopefully we all have smoth and fast processing all november filers 2017 is hard I felt impatience I already seen november approval from Potomac anyone else is being process there they are slow

On 27/5/2018 at 3:31 AM, rana300 said:

I found this Data. 

Someone compiled it based on Forum Members' Feedback.

Looks very encouraging. Thought, I would share:

Processing Dates 
for Common Forms:

My wife and I received  our NOAA1 on November 29, Nebraska Servicing  Center. Today marks 6 months with nothing. We have been patient but we are hearing that Nebraska is slower and is taking around 8 months for the NOAA2. Anyone have any info on this?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, C&AH said:

My wife and I received  our NOAA1 on November 29, Nebraska Servicing  Center. Today marks 6 months with nothing. We have been patient but we are hearing that Nebraska is slower and is taking around 8 months for the NOAA2. Anyone have any info on this?

Look at this link:https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Edited by Fmert001
I am a few days shy of 200 days waiting I know people that are still waiting from July 2017........Dealing USCIS all I can say watching all the monthly forums here and get the case tracker app, it will give you a better idea of what is going on

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.