kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
18 hours ago, Lovemyhusband said:

I spoke with the rudest Tier 2 today to ask about my case.  She told me that the case was being reviewed now.  I asked like now as we speak.  She responded lets look up the definition of "now".  I laughed and said no need to do that just I think it is strange that it is being looked at the moment I am calling.  She then hanged the phone up on me.

Worried this will hurt my case - like she will put it to the back of the pile.

I know the feeling, at least she said it was being reviewed. Should give you some type of hope!!!! The past two times I've called USCIS and asked to speak to a TIER 2 rep they basically read me the current processing time that reflects on the website.

Good luck

Im @ NSC PD: 11/02/17 I know how frustrating it is :(

On 5/23/2018 at 2:39 AM, CatheeJ said:

Did you get any update from the website?  

Was it NOA2? 

Not yet from the website still. But we got the actual mail already for NOA2. Finally!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
12 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

Finallyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

We are approved 

NOA 1 November 24, 2017

NOA 2 May 22, 2018

TEXAS

We received a text message and email "We have taken an action on your case" this morning.

Thanks GOD!

Congrats! I am at Texas with the same PD - fingers crossed! 

11/22/17 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

11/24/17 - NOA1 Receipt Date

06/21/18 - NOA2 Approval Date (email, text, app update)

07/17/18 - Case received by NVC

08/09/18 - Case and Invoice number assigned by NVC, paid AOS and IV fees

08/14/18 - Submitted AOS Application and Documents

08/16/18 - Submitted IV Application and Documents

09/17/18 - Case complete at NVC

11/13/18 - Received interview letter from NVC

12/19/18 - Interview at Embassy in Cairo - Approved!

01/03/19 - GC Fee Paid

02/01/19 - POE!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Manda16 said:

Congrats! I am at Texas with the same PD - fingers crossed! 

thanks a lot!

Please check the new USCIS web and sign up if you haven't done. My case number was not working in the old web.Then, after I created an account a few weeks ago  in the new web I was able to see that the case was received. I woke up this morning with this great news that an action was taken in the case, I sign in and it was finally approved.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Asii said:

Wow! Congratss...seems that it's only Texas S Center which is moving well so far.

hi! Thanks a lot

I though Potomac was faster...<_<. I hope you get your approval very soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

thanks a lot!

Please check the new USCIS web and sign up if you haven't done. My case number was not working in the old web.Then, after I created an account a few weeks ago  in the new web I was able to see that the case was received. I woke up this morning with this great news that an action was taken in the case, I sign in and it was finally approved.

yeah... I imagined it happen to me ^_^. But it seems to difficult to Nebraska :(

Timeline
1 hour ago, olusoladan said:

God is so Great. We got approved yesterday 23rd May. Our PD was 22nd Nov. Potomac

Guys please check the new Uscis website that's where we saw our update of approval. 

myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

congrats

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.