kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Luis Rodriguez said:

Hey yall anyone having this issue? Called USIC and was told wait time was about 3 more months or so. Based on my timeline that is very far off from my estimated May approval.  How accurate is USIC with that or Visa Journey in general. Haven't been approved yet and my NOA1 was received 11/03/17.

Yes I have they tell you a bunch of bs and still don’t give you the answer you want, that you was the answer i got  last month then I called again this month and the Tier 2 I got was very nice and told me the same wait however he did tell that just I waiting on a officer to adjudicate the paperwork, on the uscis case tracker app ppl from 11/2 started getting approved last week so check out that app it may help, I’m still waiting on my approval PD 11/2

Edited by Mrs Taylor

Just now, Say said:
On 5/11/2018 at 1:45 PM, Mrs Taylor said:

I would give them about  2 weeks,  I have a PD 11/2 as well give them until around the week of the 11/21/18. Two individual on the uscis case tracker app  with PD of 11/2 got approved on 5/9/2018, approvals are coming so just hang 

Got new notice today that my case has been transferred to a different Uscis office .

Noa1 11/6

Tcs

Timeline
Just now, Say said:

Got new notice today that my case has been transferred to a different Uscis office .

Noa1 11/6

Tcs

Just now, Say said:

Noa1 11/6

Tcs

They message you and told you?  that’s very good and I’m very happy for you congrats they move a little faster than Nebraska 

Timeline
Just now, Say said:

Yes . They sent both email and text 

Amen and thank god for a blessing because Nebraska is terrible and very slow! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

For my Nebraska people, through case tracker app I have seen 6 RFEs and 2 cases transferred to different service centers between May 15 until today.... This is for beginning of November 

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

For Potomac...fingers crossed...date getting closer...via case tracker app today I have seen cases sent to DOS Nov. 13-20th...so they are actively working in November...

15 minutes ago, Lynni said:

For Potomac...fingers crossed...date getting closer...via case tracker app today I have seen cases sent to DOS Nov. 13-20th...so they are actively working in November...

Is there an app to see cases of others. How were you able to know about it?

21 minutes ago, Lynni said:

I use the casetracker app and put in random numbers close to my number...it allows you to search up to 500 cases...you can see what is going on....

Thank you. well I need find  receipt numbers for November 2017 I-130 lol.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Say said:

Well my initial service center was TCS but am yet to  find out the new service center they transferred me to.

Ok I understand 

Timeline

I Received on update yesterday, my case was sent to NVC, it was approved sometime last week as soon as I received my NOA2 in the mail, I will update my actual NOA2 date on my timeline, guys be patience they are working on November 2017 Filers 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.