kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
26 minutes ago, iammurph said:

Any positive thoughts? From November filers. 😔

We are going to be with our loved soon at least we have each other to help because no one understands how hard this process is but we are almost at the halfway point... Keep the faith and let’s encourage each other 🙏🏾☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, i130applicant said:

Any shout outs  for November , 2017 for Nebraska Service Center? Nebraska is killing me!! 

Hi, me too. 

My NOA1 : 11/20/2017

I hope I'm going to receive NOA2 this month. Waiting for isn't happiness :(

Timeline
2 hours ago, i130applicant said:

Any shout outs  for November , 2017 for Nebraska Service Center? Nebraska is killing me!! 

We are on the same boat PD:11/08/17 Hellbraska 

Hi folks, I am a January Filer, and wanted to let you guys know that you should be hearing something soon, we have 2 January approvals out of Texas and Nebraska (I think) so far, which means I have no idea how they pick cases to do, but they are clearly moving thru some and quicker than expected. Both were not expedited. Just luck of the draw I suppose, but all in all I think that is a positive sign.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Chris and Lisa said:

Hi folks, I am a January Filer, and wanted to let you guys know that you should be hearing something soon, we have 2 January approvals out of Texas and Nebraska (I think) so far, which means I have no idea how they pick cases to do, but they are clearly moving thru some and quicker than expected. Both were not expedited. Just luck of the draw I suppose, but all in all I think that is a positive sign.

I’m going to be positive but I would like someone to explain how is it done to choose the cases to be looked at. Thank you 😊 

9 hours ago, Chris and Lisa said:

There is 3 from January now! I did kindly ask the third to update his timeline but he hasn't done it yet! Crazy how they are approving some January applications. Confusing! 

Correction, there is 3 January approvals just from TSC alone. 

I have a feeling those are lucky though, as they are still working on October. 

Who knows how they work out the order in which they process them. I thought Id figured it out and now these January approvals have thrown off my theory! 

1 hour ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Correction, there is 3 January approvals just from TSC alone. 

I have a feeling those are lucky though, as they are still working on October. 

Who knows how they work out the order in which they process them. I thought Id figured it out and now these January approvals have thrown off my theory! 

I think they are expedited cases.

4 hours ago, iammurph said:

I think they are expedited cases.

Yeah, one of those was expedited. The other two weren't but I think they had something to do with k3, so maybe that's why. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone my case is at tsc too

Sent app. OCTOBER 30th

No a NOV. 8th

I130 APPROVED April  30th 

WAITING for transfer to nvc 

USC husband filing for stepkids

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.