Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
29 minutes ago, kelly0935 said:

Maybe it's a stupid question...

But do you think they will separate the cases by the beneficiarys' nationalities?

Nope

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mkh120325 said:

Can’t understand the reason on why is the processing not arrange according to date :( Im happy for those who already have their approvals but it feels unfair for those who filed first :( 

I feel the same I am very happy for those that have their approval my anger is with USCIS as they claim offically that "We generally process cases in the order we receive them".  But we know that's a load of b#llsh#t

No if by next week November filers don't  beginning getting the majority of focus I'm going to speak with a few members of Congress as it's unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, Gama said:

I feel the same I am very happy for those that have their approval my anger is with USCIS as they claim offically that "We generally process cases in the order we receive them".  But we know that's a load of b#llsh#t

No if by next week November filers don't  beginning getting the majority of focus I'm going to speak with a few members of Congress as it's unacceptable.

Do we need to see November in the USCIS processing timeline on their official website before we contact congress?

What do we usually need to tell the congress ? Is it easy to find congress and ask them to call USCIS? Or are they very busy? 

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Timeline
22 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Do we need to see November in the USCIS processing timeline on their official website before we contact congress?

What do we usually need to tell the congress ? Is it easy to find congress and ask them to call USCIS? Or are they very busy? 

Offically you are supposed to contact congress or USCIS whenever your case falls outside the time of their processing time. However Congressman and women are very nice people just because that your case does not fall outside the processing timeline does not mean they will not speak with you. As every case is different they usually respond very quickly a few days at most. 

To find your nearest member of Congress you would go here 

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

As for contacting USCIS I would say if anything send them a message online or write a letter.

Phoning them when your case is inside of their processing times so for instance they are on October 19th at the moment so if your submitted date is not the 19th or before it is a waste of your valuable time because they are trained to say the same thing depending on who you get through too. 

They are definitely in my opinion migrating to a new system hence the slowdown as it's very aparrent hence old website and new website either way doesn't change the fact that they state on their site they process cases by order received and on that basis will be my leverage when I speak with congress. As we are a November 1st filer our date for submitting an enquiry offically gets closer and closer. 

Good luck everyone and God bless 

Edited by Gama

11 minutes ago, Gama said:

Offically you are supposed to contact congress or USCIS whenever your case falls outside the time of their processing time. However Congressman and women are very nice people just because that your case does not fall outside the processing timeline does not mean they will not speak with you. As every case is different they usually respond very quickly a few days at most. 

To find your nearest member of Congress you would go here 

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

As for contacting USCIS I would say if anything send them a message online or write a letter.

Phoning them when your case is inside of their processing times so for instance they are on October 19th at the moment so if your submitted date is not the 19th or before it is a waste of your valuable time because they are trained to say the same thing depending on who you get through too. 

They are definitely in my opinion migrating to a new system hence the slowdown as it's very aparrent hence old website and new website either way doesn't change the fact that they state on their site they process cases by order received and on that basis will be my leverage when I speak with congress. As we are a November 1st filer our date for submitting an enquiry offically gets closer and closer. 

Good luck everyone and God bless 

Thanks for your reply!! :)

This is helpful, maybe I will ask my fiance to try and call the congressman/ congresswomen...

But what kind of info do we need to provide to congressman/congresswomen? Can we directly ask them if they could help to call and check?

We are 3rd Nov...I know it's getting closer and closer. It's 20th Nov on the official USCIS website, but I highly doubt USCIS will be very nice when we call even the time has reached Nov. Because I saw someone in Oct thread saying that when they call, USCIS just say it's only 1 day pass the 7 months, you guys should be patient and blablablabla..... This is very frustrating!

I751:

1 hour ago, Mkh120325 said:

Can’t understand the reason on why is the processing not arrange according to date :( Im happy for those who already have their approvals but it feels unfair for those who filed first :( 

if this process was processing by FiFo ( first in First out) we would have been still waiting for May or even June filers.

because each case is unique. some application takes days or even weeks to take look at whilst some other only hours.

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

if this process was processing by FiFo ( first in First out) we would have been still waiting for May or even June filers.

because each case is unique. some application takes days or even weeks to take look at whilst some other only hours.

They messed up november even worse than other months tho... they are jumping to the middle of the month. Half of the month started way later...

I don’t even have words for November cases...

6 minutes ago, Laura93 said:

Sitting in work shaking right now just checked the new site and we are approved!! Received date November 2nd, subbmitted date on november 6th and Noa1 approval dated 17th May, still had recieved on old site, and im not sure if my fiance has recieved an email or anything about it!😊

Screenshot_20180518-104550_Chrome.jpg

Congrats!!!! Happy for you!!!!! You should celebrate this !!!!haha it is a happy Friday!

I751:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Laura93 said:

Sitting in work shaking right now just checked the new site and we are approved!! Received date November 2nd, subbmitted date on november 6th and Noa1 approval dated 17th May, still had recieved on old site, and im not sure if my fiance has recieved an email or anything about it!😊

Screenshot_20180518-104550_Chrome.jpg

Congratulations. That's Amazing I wish you all the best on your next journey! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
33 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Congrats!!!! Happy for you!!!!! You should celebrate this !!!!haha it is a happy Friday!

32 minutes ago, Gama said:

Congratulations. That's Amazing I wish you all the best on your next journey! 

Thanks guys!!!😊 hopefully theres alot more cases that were updated on the new site!

1 minute ago, Laura93 said:

Thanks guys!!!😊 hopefully theres alot more cases that were updated on the new site!

Did you receive any email saying there's updates? 

I751:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.