Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It sure seems like more updates are happening on the new site, so make sure you are registered there!  Old site still shows received for us and probably always will.  Don't be discouraged by the low scan numbers!  Seems like they are trying to make a push to get all data through the new site.

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Timeline
19 hours ago, Seth&Ani said:

Don't know if it helped with our approval at all but I did have one of my states congresswoman's office call the USCIS. 

Was approved 4 days later. It did help me feel like I was doing something. So maybe give a thought to calling your state senators or congress people. 

Considering that most of our congressmen and women in California are democrats, and the fact my fiance is Russian, my case file would likely be moved to the back of the line, or would disappear into oblivion. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Gama said:

I have seen 2 approvals from around the 1 -3rd and its only been 40 minutes since opening. Hope today is the day for those approvals we all deserve! 🙏🙏

Ive seen couple approvals along mine too! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I seem to remember that June 6th was also skipped for a while, too, and I always worried that it would happen to November (because that's my NOA2 date). But when the other months went normal, I told myself it was silly.

Turns out that's what they did.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Gama said:

I have seen 2 approvals from around the 1 -3rd and its only been 40 minutes since opening. Hope today is the day for those approvals we all deserve! 🙏🙏

Off to a good start 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, boggsjd said:

I seem to remember that June 6th was also skipped for a while, too, and I always worried that it would happen to November (because that's my NOA2 date). But when the other months went normal, I told myself it was silly.

Turns out that's what they did.

6th got two approval yesterday pray to god we start to get some good action 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Emm2018 said:

NOA1: 11-24

RFE: 05-16

Yay still! 😃😃😃

You got an RFE well at least that's something hopefully will be an easy fix Congratulations! 

Edited by Gama

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gama said:

You got an RFE well at least that's something congratulations! 

Yes I am still happy for an RFE! Thank you!

@Gama I am really sorry I got a status update earlier than yours. I am truly hoping you get yours the soon too!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Emm2018 said:

Yes I am still happy for an RFE! Thank you!

@Gama I am really sorry I got a status update earlier than yours. I am truly hoping you get yours the soon too!!!

@Emm2018 don't worry don't feel sorry it's ok I really hope that we get approved soon!. In a few weeks I can complain everyday until they approve it. And if not I can get a member of Congress to hurry them along. They work for us and not the other way around  🤣😂😂 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Emm2018 said:

Hi guys. Our RFE was dated May 16. Do you guys have any idea when should my fiance get the mail in the US? He lives in California. Thank you! 

It took 3 days for our paperwork to get to Ohio.  So I would assume less than that, tomorrow if you're lucky.

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Emm2018 said:

Hi guys. Our RFE was dated May 16. Do you guys have any idea when should my fiance get the mail in the US? He lives in California. Thank you! 

4 business days is usually the max - if you haven't signed up for informed delivery through USPS, it's highly recommended! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.