dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
15 hours ago, Claudia-Rudi said:

My case number starts with GTM2016. My case was delayed due to personal issues. There may be other applicants that applied before and are waiting for interview as well.

I called NVC today and they do not have an interview date for me yet. They did note that they began to schedule interviews for January. We should be receiving our interview soon. One of my coworkers had her case approved on 09/13/2017 and her interview was scheduled for 12/14/2017. She will be traveling to Guatemala next week. :(

CC: 09/20/17

Guatemala Embassy

wow Guatemala is taking a long time now. I have a friend who applied for her husband and recieved cc august, and got her interview date a month later. My husband and I have been waiting a little over two months now.

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
13 hours ago, Y&V6416 said:

Primero Dios ❤

I havent tried but was wondering if anyone waiting on Guatemala, has attempted to call the embassy and see if they have more info than nvc?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, myheart0628 said:

Finally recieved interview date 

2nd SD August 28

CC October 11

Interview Janurary 29

Congratulations pls whch country 

Timeline

The NVC completed its processing of IFEANYI OLIVER  EZE's visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in LAGOS, NIGERIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.  We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Be patient people, we have waited for months. Let's chillax with a cup of orange juice while we wait.. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

The NVC completed its processing of IFEANYI OLIVER  EZE's visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in LAGOS, NIGERIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.  We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Be patient people, we have waited for months. Let's chillax with a cup of orange juice while we wait.. 

Hello pls when did you get cc am also waiting for my interview in lagos

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

My CC was on the 9th November 2017..

What yours?? 

24th November 2017.I hope we get interview date for January my priority date is September 13 2016

Timeline

If you are a Nigerian awaiting interview pls send a mail on the inquiry form online to ask about your interview date.I did this evening and they replied with my interview date 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.