Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/2/2019 at 3:41 AM, paki-guy said:

I'm not clear about your above post.

What happened after March 2019? All above redo stuff happens  after March 2019?

If yes did they do 2nd interview?

They gave you new 221 g at the end of 2nd fingerprints?

Did your husband got new DS-5535 e-mail? If no then they will give you visa at the end of this month or early July. on in July. They need sometime to review theses new documents.

Get ready. 

Hey can you please i will be very thankfull.. Me and my husband is very stressout.. we thought we will deliver our second baby to states.. But that's looks difficult now..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Hi, I need to some more info. You can inbox me following info, if you like to keep it private.

When is 2nd baby due date?

I need to see pic of 221g you can hide the case #. Or tell me which box was/were checked by CO.

Your delayed is due to extension. American don't like when someone over stay, but seems you satisfied CO with extension letter.

When ( year) was B-2 issued?

Did you receive any e-mail from embassy asking your social media accounts / siblings info? Please check your junk / spam emails also. 

I will give you an estimate date of visa after analyzing above info.

I have mages you please check.. I didn't recieve any email i will check junk too.. I guess they will send email to me my husband and our attorney too.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Folks please do not be messaging members your private information, VJ is a wesite full of members who can help you without your private details for free. Also solicitation is against the TOS on VJ and any such member should be reported. Admin action taken.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

18 minutes ago, Paki-Guy 2 said:

You will get visa in July iA

Why are you telling people such things when you have NO way of knowing that?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/3/2019 at 10:56 AM, Alees said:

I'm not clear about your above post.

What happened after March 2019? All above redo stuff happens  after March 2019?

If yes did they do 2nd interview?

They gave you new 221 g at the end of 2nd fingerprints?

Did your husband got new DS-5535 e-mail? If no then they will give you visa at the end of this month or early July. on in July. They need sometime to review theses new documents.

Get ready. 

Paki-guy:  You obviously have no idea how visa and administrative process works,  you  are making it up as you go along, it appears. What formula you are applying to calculate processing time?  People who work there can’t predict exact timeline while you are giving folks exact month and year on process completion.  What OD and/or MD are you applying when you “analyze” cases?  

I wish I could say more in this regard but I can’t.  

Why don’t you make it clear to folks here that you have no operational knowledge of us visa processing system? 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Munazza said:

Will it work ??

I just don’t see, realistically speaking, how you can force USCIS to make a decision in your favor through mandamus lawsuit.  No judge is going to go along with that lawsuit unless you can somehow prove that your case way out of processing time.

6 months to a year is not an unreasonable amount of time given the amount of resources available versus the caseload.  

Cases are adjudicated after all the requirements are met as per existing rules and regulations and every decision has to be justified.  With that in mind, if they are waiting for information and/or documentation on your case before a final decision can be made and you try to force them to make a decision, they will likely refuse you a visa.   

Given the current threat level, don’t expect a favorable decision just because of a lawsuit.

good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, warraich02 said:

I just don’t see, realistically speaking, how you can force USCIS to make a decision in your favor through mandamus lawsuit.  No judge is going to go along with that lawsuit unless you can somehow prove that your case way out of processing time.

6 months to a year is not an unreasonable amount of time given the amount of resources available versus the caseload.  

Cases are adjudicated after all the requirements are met as per existing rules and regulations and every decision has to be justified.  With that in mind, if they are waiting for information and/or documentation on your case before a final decision can be made and you try to force them to make a decision, they will likely refuse you a visa.   

Given the current threat level, don’t expect a favorable decision just because of a lawsuit.

good luck!

It's forcing the embassy to make a decision not USCIS.  USCIS has already approved the petition.  Embassy places the cases in AP that has no timeline after waiting a year or two at embassy level a Writ is the only way to get things moving.   I have seen some petitions returned to USCIS as a result but lately I have seen approvals of the visa.  Not enough evidence for me as of yet to consider but it is in the back of my mind.

Edited by Ahmed&Freda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Alees said:

What is this and how it's works?

Ya law suit huta hai  lawyer basically federal court main case jama karta hai or use main DOS FBI uscis k challenge karta hain 60 days main wo jawab denge or use k sath  ager use k pass koi proof huta hai tu wo court main paish karte hain keh ya problem hai ise lia case AP main hai ager kuch nhi tu wo approve karta hain 

Timeline
16 hours ago, warraich02 said:

good luck!

Yaar  ap ko kiya betawo leken main na khud kiya hai or ap  force kar sakhta hu.  Ap k nhi pata tu wo alag baat hai 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

It's forcing the embassy to make a decision not USCIS.  USCIS has already approved the petition.  Embassy places the cases in AP that has no timeline after waiting a year or two at embassy level a Writ is the only way to get things moving.   I have seen some petitions returned to USCIS as a result but lately I have seen approvals of the visa.  Not enough evidence for me as of yet to consider but it is in the back of my mind.

Basically  uscis hold my approval and i had to go for lawusit and thats how they approve my case. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Basically  uscis hold my approval and i had to go for lawusit and thats how they approve my case. 

I'm confused you had an interview in May... what does your case have to do with USCIS at this point?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.