Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/31/2018 at 12:44 PM, Zaib212 said:

Congrat!.... so happy for you

It has been more than 2 weeks since I submitted I864A  as per Islamabad embassy request. My case date updated twice after submitting requested documents. The last update was on Oct29th, but not status changed yet  (still showing refused since interview).  Does anybody know how long the embassy take to issue the visa after receiving the required documents?

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 12:28 PM, khanshahid said:

It has been more than 2 weeks since I submitted I864A  as per Islamabad embassy request. My case date updated twice after submitting requested documents. The last update was on Oct29th, but not status changed yet  (still showing refused since interview).  Does anybody know how long the embassy take to issue the visa after receiving the required documents?

I think you need to wait i think its take up to 60 days in some cases its take 4 week to 6 weeks. so be patients.

Hi All,

I had my F4 category interview on 15th November 2018. A lady who was interviewing me was humble and asked basic questions which i replied very well. After that she told me that your Application is completed and we do not need anymore thing to see now you can go back we will tell you by email if we need something and gave me white form of sec(221)g on which she checked the line on which this is mentioned that your case is under AP. Same day i received email from them asking about some questions invluding my previous passport numbers, travel countries if any, sibling names and Date of births, social media platforms which i used, my phone numbers in past 5 years etc... do anyone have idea about this situation???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MKamil said:

Hi All,

I had my F4 category interview on 15th November 2018. A lady who was interviewing me was humble and asked basic questions which i replied very well. After that she told me that your Application is completed and we do not need anymore thing to see now you can go back we will tell you by email if we need something and gave me white form of sec(221)g on which she checked the line on which this is mentioned that your case is under AP. Same day i received email from them asking about some questions invluding my previous passport numbers, travel countries if any, sibling names and Date of births, social media platforms which i used, my phone numbers in past 5 years etc... do anyone have idea about this situation???

Yes you can find lots of cases just like yours here:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes they kept the passports, they did not ask anymore documents from us, only sent questionnaire for additional information next day via email. We were told that it will take 4 to 6 weeks. It has been about 3 weeks now. Hoping for the good news soon, Insha Allah

Edited by PK-FB-4

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am way past 60 days and have filed online inquiry thru Islamabad embassy form twice for my dad. Mom was approved but not issued visa and dad application had ds5535 email request which we furnished in the 12 of sept. After five updates ( last being 18 October) no updates have been published. My question is has any one been able to get in touch with the embassy directly? I tried multiple times but no luck yet.

6 hours ago, Muzammil said:

I am way past 60 days and have filed online inquiry thru Islamabad embassy form twice for my dad. Mom was approved but not issued visa and dad application had ds5535 email request which we furnished in the 12 of sept. After five updates ( last being 18 October) no updates have been published. My question is has any one been able to get in touch with the embassy directly? I tried multiple times but no luck yet.

We sent the inquiry to islamabad embassy and got the standard reply that the case is under administrative process. When the senator sent the inquiry on our behalf they also got the same reply that the case is still refused under admissions process. There is nothing else we could do :(

1 minute ago, S.S said:

We sent the inquiry to islamabad embassy and got the standard reply that the case is under administrative process. When the senator sent the inquiry on our behalf they also got the same reply that the case is still refused under admissions process. There is nothing else we could do :(

Under administrative process i meant.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

As pre Islamabad embassy request we submitted  I864A  from joint sponsor on Oct 22nd. Sent an email inquiry to embassy on Nov 13th and received this email on Nov 20th. Our case stauts still showing Refused since interview. ( after interview we were told by CO that we will get our Visa in 2 weeks after submitting required documents). I don't know how long embassy will take to review our documents. FYI our case never went to AP.

Screenshot_20181123-102701_Outlook.jpg

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.