Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/20/2018 at 2:07 AM, S.S said:

Refused after a year... why it was under administrative process? Because of any missing document or joint sponser? 

They were asked to send travel history from last 5 years. this was provided as per the instructions 1) responded via email with attachments and explanation 2) sent the same via courier to the embassy. 

We've been waiting patiently since then...I've sent an email to the embassy couple of weeks back asking the reason for returning the passports and what we can do to get back on track but no response from ISB embassy yet. Please advise

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Hitting 14 months in AP for my husband without a single update. :(

Did you have to do anything upon reaching or completing 1 year? our passports were returned after a year without visa. see my post above

10 minutes ago, Rainbow007 said:

They were asked to send travel history from last 5 years. this was provided as per the instructions 1) responded via email with attachments and explanation 2) sent the same via courier to the embassy. 

We've been waiting patiently since then...I've sent an email to the embassy couple of weeks back asking the reason for returning the passports and what we can do to get back on track but no response from ISB embassy yet. Please advise

Oh just travel history not Ds5535 form which itself has many questions including travel history but i have never heard anyone refused.. i am really sorry to hear that. In the message from the embassy they wrote that they asked you 1 year ago about something but they dint get any response and so it has been cancelled. But you have sent it. I would suggest to contact the lawyer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/22/2018 at 3:06 PM, Rainbow007 said:

Did you have to do anything upon reaching or completing 1 year? our passports were returned after a year without visa. see my post above

We didn't receive anything from the embassy. We have been waiting with out any updates. 

On 10/19/2018 at 8:09 PM, Umairaziz said:

CO asked for new joint sponsor. We already submitted documents and embassy confirmed documents were received and pending for review.but our medical is going to be expired next week. Should I have to pay again medical fees and even ds 260 fees also if time has passed

actually medical is required once 6 months passed from first medical, so in your case it is required. us embassy will issue request for new medical then you may process for medical till that time no need to do.

quick update:
last week all our I-130 case status changed from "Refused" to "Returned to NVC" whereas our service center was California where all I-130 case were processed. also noticed that all online DS-260 forms again open for edit and status appearing against each DS-260 form is an "Incomplete".

so in view of stated above:
1) what next to expect
2) how long it takes to return to NVC (considering in Sep'18  consulate informed that "applicant’s case has been returned to USCIS for revocation and it may be advisable to wait 6-8 weeks before contacting them)
3) last week they returned our passports and original documents (except reasons for denial)
4) are these cases routed back to California or else

5) also DS-260 is to expire on Apr'19 so in this case we need to repay fee and everything?

3 hours ago, Munazza said:

Alhamdulillah visa issued after 8 months and 20 days.. A long wait but finally over.. Wish same to all who are waiting.. Waiting is really painful but you will forget everything once it happened.. 😊

Congratulations! Did your son who got ds5535, did he also get his visa issued?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Munazza said:

Alhamdulillah visa issued after 8 months and 20 days.. A long wait but finally over.. Wish same to all who are waiting.. Waiting is really painful but you will forget everything once it happened.. 😊

Congrat!..... so happy for you..

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AOA everyone and Happy Friday. Those who got visa apko buhat buhat mubarak. May Allah make easy for all us as we waiting so patiently. after many months my father case got updated on 10/16, and 10/24. this made me feel a little happy😁. BTW My parents are in AP for 17 months.

Edited by Zaib212

1 hour ago, Zaib212 said:

AOA everyone and Happy Friday. Those who got visa apko buhat buhat mubarak. May Allah make easy for all us as we waiting so patiently. after many months my father case got updated on 10/16, and 10/24. this made me feel a little happy😁. BTW My parents are in AP for 17 months.

My case also update same dates 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/19/2018 at 11:42 AM, khanshahid said:

I will suggest to everyone when embassy asked u to submit joint sponsor plz plz 

don't forget to submit it without I864A form, if the sponsor filing Tax Rturn  Jointly. It happened with us we only submitted I864  unti we got the email from islamabad embassy(after 25 days) to submit I864A to process our case. Which I m going to send now and hope to get visa.(INSHA ALLAH)

Thanks for sharing this information. I only filed I-864. I didn't fill out I864A since my income alone covers the required income limit. Considering that, do you think I should still submit I-864A ?  Visa category is F4.

Edited by Luvs2Travel

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Luvs2Travel said:

Thanks for sharing this information. I only filed I-864. I didn't fill out I864A since my income alone covers the required income limit. Considering that, do you think I should still submit I-864A ?  Visa category is F4.

Yes you should, if u and ur wife filing tax jointly you must have to otherwise u will get 221g to submit I864A.

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.