Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, S.S said:

Hi M.R123, Its good that the embassy is brand new but thats not helping us. We all

are waiting for so long and now i dont see visa issuance for the past 3-4 months.. Did you ask them about your visa issuance and how long will it take after your 3rd Medical?  If they are friendly they could tell you about that, its high time now.. hope to hear some good news.. 👍🏻

What I meant to say with the new embassy is that maybe the shift from the old embassy could have delayed cases as they have to move very sensitive documents from one place to another. They told us that my husband would get his visa within 2 weeks, InshaAllah. 

2 hours ago, M.R123 said:

What I meant to say with the new embassy is that maybe the shift from the old embassy could have delayed cases as they have to move very sensitive documents from one place to another. They told us that my husband would get his visa within 2 weeks, InshaAllah. 

Oh thank God. Inshallah. Please keep us updated. Finally good news for someone with DS5535. Please remember me in your prayers as its difficult for my husband to visit me frequently because of his job. This pain of staying far from my husband can not be discribed in words. I pray we all hear good news soon.

11 minutes ago, S.S said:

Oh thank God. Inshallah. Please keep us updated. Finally good news for someone with DS5535. Please remember me in your prayers as its difficult for my husband to visit me frequently because of his job. This pain of staying far from my husband can not be discribed in words. I pray we all hear good news soon.

Thank you so much, I will keep you all unfated. I always pray that may Allah relieve all of our sufferings and unite us with our loved ones. I completely understand your pain, in 2017 I was not able to visit my husband even once and it’s very tough to be this far from our loved ones. May Allah always help us all and ease our pain once and for all, Ameen  Sum Ameen.  

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I gave interview on 4 June but CO asked me to submit a new joint sponsor documents because previous one already sponsored others. 90 days have been passed after submitting documents. According to the embassy our documents are in pending review. Is there anyone who has facing same issue 

Timeline
On 8/15/2018 at 12:13 AM, silverhawk said:

medical could be the red flag, so once medical expires, wait for a week then initiate follow up to when they need new medical and quickly provide them. rest, your case seems genuine, do not worry. 

CO asked for new joint sponsor. We already submitted documents and embassy confirmed documents were received and pending for review.but our medical is going to be expired next week. Should I have to pay again medical fees and even ds 260 fees also if time has passed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Umairaziz said:

CO asked for new joint sponsor. We already submitted documents and embassy confirmed documents were received and pending for review.but our medical is going to be expired next week. Should I have to pay again medical fees and even ds 260 fees also if time has passed

If one year passed  then you have to submit ds260 again. Right  now embassy will need medical from you coz its going to be expired next week 

4 minutes ago, Umairaziz said:

Your visa category? 

You can check your DS 260 expiry date on CEAS website 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Umairaziz said:

CO asked for new joint sponsor. We already submitted documents and embassy confirmed documents were received and pending for review.but our medical is going to be expired next week. Should I have to pay again medical fees and even ds 260 fees also if time has 

I will suggest to everyone when embassy asked u to submit joint sponsor plz plz 

don't forget to submit it without I864A form, if the sponsor filing Tax Rturn  Jointly. It happened with us we only submitted I864  unti we got the email from islamabad embassy(after 25 days) to submit I864A to process our case. Which I m going to send now and hope to get visa.(INSHA ALLAH)

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Engr017 said:

Your visa category? 

There is an expiry date on CEAC if you open the ds260 you'll see the expiry on the top right corner.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, khanshahid said:

don't forget to submit it without I864A form, if the sponsor filing Tax Rturn  Jointly. It happened with us we only submitted I864  unti we got the email from islamabad embassy(after 25 days) to submit I864A to process our case. Which I m going to send now and hope to get visa.(INSHA ALLAH)

You still at nvc process ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ASA All, 

My wife and I had applied for her parents visa CR1 category (I think). Their interview was September 2017 and since then the cases have been under AP. Couple of weeks back they received a text from Amex in Lahore to collect their passports as those have been returned from the US embassy in Islamabad. Apparently the visa has been refused. Following message shows for one case status shows as "Expiring Soon":

"Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.
You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.
Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this visa petition.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV."

I have not been able to figure out the reason. Any suggestions?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mallick said:

You still at nvc process ?

Done with interview on sep13th, got 221 (g) slip to submit joint sponsor.

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

Timeline
13 hours ago, khanshahid said:

I submitted affidavit of support I864  only for joint sponsor. But submitted I864 A of petitioner who is my sister in law also. Do you want to say that I should submit i864 A for joint sponsor also. Please respond me n share that email too . Because I am on the same boat with you and my case is on pending review for 90 days. I emailed them but they always reply me that my case is in pending review. Please help me please

9 hours ago, Rainbow007 said:

ASA All, 

My wife and I had applied for her parents visa CR1 category (I think). Their interview was September 2017 and since then the cases have been under AP. Couple of weeks back they received a text from Amex in Lahore to collect their passports as those have been returned from the US embassy in Islamabad. Apparently the visa has been refused. Following message shows for one case status shows as "Expiring Soon":

"Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.
You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.
Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this visa petition.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV."

I have not been able to figure out the reason. Any suggestions?

Refused after a year... why it was under administrative process? Because of any missing document or joint sponser? 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Engr017 said:

Your visa category? 

F4

Yes I have checked it and also send inquiry to embassy. They replied we are looking into it and will inform you as soon as possible. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.