Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Saniaz said:

Zaib 212  p lease guide me:( 

just pray and i will pray for you and for all of that a re stuck in AP and hope that everyone hear good news. just don't lose hope, and let them do their job.:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Case last update is most important whenever date change itself, its means they are working on your case. 

I agree.

Timeline

So i sent them an inquiry on 11-14 after 5 months completed and got the same response this morning. lets see how things goes this month and i hope before new year everyone hear good news:whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

So i sent them an inquiry on 11-14 after 5 months completed and got the same response this morning. lets see how things goes this month and i hope before new year everyone hear good news:whistle:

I hope soo, before new year because after 2nd second wedding anniversary status will change to CR-1 to IR-1 .

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

just pray and i will pray for you and for all of that a re stuck in AP and hope that everyone hear good news. just don't lose hope, and let them do their job.:rolleyes:

I agree.

I also left my job and waiting for visa approval 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Saniaz said:

I also left my job and waiting for visa approval 

you shouldn't left your job. AP takes days to weeks to months, and since you submitted your DNA so shouldn't take much longer.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

you shouldn't left your job. AP takes days to weeks to months, and since you submitted your DNA so shouldn't take much longer.

Yes your are right. My dna result submited in us embassy  islamabad . Thats the point 

Timeline
Just now, Saniaz said:

My medical reports has aslo expired.I dont know 

K abe kya ho ga 

that happen a sometime and the officer will email you if they needed a new medical from you or not. My parents medical will also expire this month.

3 minutes ago, Saniaz said:

Yes your are right. My dna result submited in us embassy  islamabad . Thats the point 

Can i ask you why they asked you to do DNA?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

that happen a sometime and the officer will email you if they needed a new medical from you or not. My parents medical will also expire this month.

Whats the critaria of Ap? are our Cases  back to uscis for review ? Dont know.

Timeline
Just now, Saniaz said:

Whats the critaria of Ap? are our Cases  back to uscis for review ? Dont know.

AP means administrative process could be anything  under section 221(g) for example yours is DNA which you submitted to embassy are currently in review so once that's is done by office and check everything else then they will issue you a visa. Did they kept your passport? only reason cases go back to USCIS if they hard denied by officer.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

AP means administrative process could be anything  under section 221(g) for example yours is DNA which you submitted to embassy are currently in review so once that's is done by office and check everything else then they will issue you a visa. Did they kept your passport? only reason cases go back to USCIS if they hard denied by officer.

Yes they kept my passport. 

Timeline
Just now, Saniaz said:

Yes they kept my passport. 

that's good. officer needed DNA which you submitted so once that's complete then they will contact you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saniaz said:

Its means uscis mai be jata hai case . 

if officer not satisfied they can reject the case and send back to USCIS and than they will notified the petitioner of the denial. Officer have the power to approve or reject based on the documents, interview and everything

Edited by Zaib212

Timeline
16 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

Can i ask you why they asked you to do DNA?

CO said your father does not  come to pakistan every year so that evidence is not enough  . we recommend  DNA for proof of relationship.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.