Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, M.R123 said:

It's interesting to note that most people's 2nd medical (those who have had it done) will expire within six months.  However, in my case, my husband had his second medical in April 2018 and his expiration date states October 31, 2020 🤔.  This is really confusing, I'm not sure if this was a typo on their end (which seems highly unlikely) because from April-October 2018 will be exactly six months but I'm not sure why the expiration year says 2020?!            

Really Strange ..Because mu sister did  2nd medical in March-2018 .and her expiry rite after 6 month in Sept-2018..how its possible for 2.5 years

42 minutes ago, numlian said:

Embassy ask for online submit and send barcode via email...today our attory forward these.

Normally medical is valid for one year u can sheck expairy date on ur copy.

so after how long your case shown some movement? by the way all the best and pray that he get visa visa swiftly, ameen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, silverhawk said:

i have sealed envelope and can't open, doctor advised to take it and give it on port of arrival. 😕

My husband's was in a sealed envelope.  The embassy kept it after the interview and it was not returned to us so I have no idea if his had a date.   I have heard on this site it expires in 6 months so we have assumed all along he will need a second medical when he has his next interview.  He would love to not have to do it again..lol

On 8/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, Uzii said:

Really Strange ..Because mu sister did  2nd medical in March-2018 .and her expiry rite after 6 month in Sept-2018..how its possible for 2.5 years

It is really strange because majority of the people on the form said that medical expires after six so I'm not sure why husband's medical will expire after 2.5 years. What city did your sister get her medical from and did she get a form that has the expiration date?   

On 8/7/2018 at 3:58 PM, silverhawk said:

i have sealed envelope and can't open, doctor advised to take it and give it on port of arrival. 😕

My husband has a sealed envelope as well but this sheet is attached to the front of the envelope.  If you're curious to find out how long your medical is valid for maybe you should call the center/hospital where you got the medical done from and ask for an expiration date.    

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/7/2018 at 9:02 PM, silverhawk said:

so after how long your case shown some movement? by the way all the best and pray that he get visa visa swiftly, ameen.

Attorney submitted ds260 on 6 Aug 2018.they changed date and today again they changed date.

Status is still on ready

Hopefully the embassy will ask for fresh finger print & oath

Lets see.

Timeline
On 8/7/2018 at 8:57 PM, Uzii said:

She got an email and said once we received ur ds-260 we will email you and schedule you for oath and finger printing..on of my friend also went for oath second time 

Did ur went for oat ?

After submitting ds 260, how long the embassy took to send email for new finger print & oath?

And ur friend had only oath etc or interview too?

Timeline
49 minutes ago, numlian said:

Did ur went for oat ?

After submitting ds 260, how long the embassy took to send email for new finger print & oath?

And ur friend had only oath etc or interview too?

My friend had only oath and finger print after one month of submitting ds-260.they didn't interviewed ..just did oath and finger print..and then visa got issued..but my sister still waiting ..she did her 2nd medical and ds-260 submitted in march ..lets see

Timeline
2 hours ago, M.R123 said:

It is really strange because majority of the people on the form said that medical expires after six so I'm not sure why husband's medical will expire after 2.5 years. What city did your sister get her medical from and did she get a form that has the expiration date?   

She did in karachi from Aga khan hospital..

Timeline
4 hours ago, Uzii said:

My friend had only oath and finger print after one month of submitting ds-260.they didn't interviewed ..just did oath and finger print..and then visa got issued..but my sister still waiting ..she did her 2nd medical and ds-260 submitted in march ..lets see

Ok.... Hoping for the?did ur sister was on AP ever?

Whats her status now?

After how long Ur friend was requested to submit ds260?

Timeline
On 8/7/2018 at 4:05 PM, M.R123 said:

It's interesting to note that most people's 2nd medical (those who have had it done) will expire within six months.  However, in my case, my husband had his second medical in April 2018 and his expiration date states October 31, 2020 🤔.  This is really confusing, I'm not sure if this was a typo on their end (which seems highly unlikely) because from April-October 2018 will be exactly six months but I'm not sure why the expiration year says 2020?!            

Ur hubby's medical will expair in oct 2018.today it's confirm.2nd medical is valid for only 6 months.

My brother medical test was in Feb 2018.& expeir in Aug 2018.

Embassy asked for 3rd medical so ur hubby's medical will expeir in oct.I m sure.even on envolpe my brothers expire date is 2020.

So don't b confuse any more

8 hours ago, numlian said:

Ur hubby's medical will expair in oct 2018.today it's confirm.2nd medical is valid for only 6 months.

My brother medical test was in Feb 2018.& expeir in Aug 2018.

Embassy asked for 3rd medical so ur hubby's medical will expeir in oct.I m sure.even on envolpe my brothers expire date is 2020.

So don't b confuse any more

Oh they asked for the 3rd medical? For how long they will be asking for medical. Did your brother also get DS5535( additional information questionnaire)after the interview... and by looking at this forum i see that the islamabad embassy is not issuing visas after june. I hope they start issuing visa really fast.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.