Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mirza Ali said:

I sent them 3 inquiries after 60 days through their inquiry form. But i received no reply. N my case also did not update in last 45 days.

Please tell me their email address.

here it the email Eve_Shuman@vanhollen.senate.gov

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mirza Ali said:

After 60 days of submiting DNA.

It 75 days now.

Do they have any e mail address? Right now im just using their inquiry form.

they don't have any email. only inquiry form.

Just now, Munazza said:

Do you think contacting to senator or congressman will work..? One should go for it? 

it wont hurt to try. go for it.. you located in MD?

Timeline
Just now, Munazza said:

She did already and got a form after 5th day of details of immigration.. Filled and emailed back.. Let's see now

damn after 5 days.. i got response in couples of hours.. deer aaye durust aaye.:P. Allah kare kuch ho jaye..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Munazza said:

Same form? Or some other reply? And yes Allah kray 😀

privacy form ta... or sath main documents attach kie and explanation letter.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, S.S said:

Any idea about Texas senator? i mean from where to get the email addresses.

https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/issues

go to this website.. this may help you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.