Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

submit whatever they ask you don't delay the documents.

They dint ask me for documents. Nothing was missing from my side. They just issue me Additional information questionnaire DS5535, the very next day after my

interview and i submit it the same day. Did they ask you for any documents?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/26/2018 at 12:54 PM, Zaib212 said:

I am so fed up of this waiting.. Why they can't make any decision? they should have the best technology to check the freaking AP. Had hai wese yaar.. ek decision tu le Aar ya Paar..lol wo tu nahi ho raha hai..:angry:...it has been now 11 months and almost 1 year completed my parents still in AP..samaj main aata hai young person ho,, but they are over 50 years old... my mom went for ummrah once for 21 days us ko bhi AP main bhi dala hai.. i hate their syste

If it makes you feel any better, i am a US government employee and it still took more than two years for my family member to get their visa.  I went through extensive, exhaustive  and lengthy background check before i got hired, which is a normal part of hiring process.  All they had to do is look at my background package to verify any information but that is not how it goes.  You have to have faith in the process. Good luck!

On 4/26/2018 at 12:54 PM, Zaib212 said:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/1/2018 at 5:23 PM, S.S said:

They dint ask me for documents. Nothing was missing from my side. They just issue me Additional information questionnaire DS5535, the very next day after my

interview and i submit it the same day. Did they ask you for any documents?

hmm that's good then. that's mean your all other documents are ok and they just need DS5535 from you. they didn't ask anything from my parents and all the documents were ok. and they are in AP since from interview day.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i sent them inquiry and ask for supervisor and whoever is holding my parents case for AP for no reason and to talk to them directly and what is the issue for holding my parents case and what else you guys are checking. their system sucks. i could even check a lot of people criminal background in 1 year. and this is the reply i got from them..:ranting:

Dear Madam,

The Embassy does not offer in person meetings or consultations related to immigrant visas apart from the visa interview, which is scheduled by the Embassy in consultation with the National Visa Center once a valid visa petition is approved.  Therefore,  anything you wish to bring to our attention must be sent in writing via email, postal service, or courier.

Edited by Zaib212
grammer

hello everyone! hope you are keeping up with your progress dates and at the moment every second seems like a ages "which is basis for theory of relativity". so i am going to share something that might improve your knowledge, overview and help you to determine root causes of delays. although we are victims and nothing much can do except pray for expedite process, after all it is our faith that every thing happens by will of god and eventually is good for us, isn't it. but we are not sure what good it will bring later for us.

so i came across a document "Deconstructing The Invisible Wall" from URL: https://www.shusterman.com/pdf/trump-attack-legal-immigration.pdf. Shusterman is good and authentic website and have very reasonable team. so meanwhile keep close eyes on your progress and read it out

suggestions for quick and expedite processing:

1) quickly reply and share requested documents with CO with best of knowledge (reason: because he/she is dealing with tons of cases types at hand and there are chances he/she might put your case at back burner due to slow or inappropriate responses in contrast to other applicants).

2) do what is instructed, if you are unclear about it, quickly and directly ask to officer without further delays (preferred mode is by calling consulate).

3) every individual case is unique (even with in same family) so don't compare/judge yourself with others.

4) once you have visa then congratulation; now quickly move out of country because policies are shifting and changing in view of global politics.

5) all the best to everyone and i wish you all expedite processing, ameen.

45 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

suggestions for quick and expedite processing:

1) quickly reply and share requested documents with CO with best of knowledge (reason: because he/she is dealing with tons of cases types at hand and there are chances he/she might put your case at back burner due to slow or inappropriate responses in contrast to other applicants).

2) do what is instructed, if you are unclear about it, quickly and directly ask to officer without further delays (preferred mode is by calling consulate).

3) every individual case is unique (even with in same family) so don't compare/judge yourself with others.

4) once you have visa then congratulation; now quickly move out of country because policies are shifting and changing in view of global politics.

5) all the best to everyone and i wish you all expedite processing, ameen.

Who wants to delay his case, i guess none.. only way out is to sit, pray and wait.. Thats we can do if we are all clear with documents .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, Zaib212 said:

I give up:cry:

Dont give up. Always hope for the best. ALLAH  planning is good and His timing us perfect for us. Dont worry everything would be fine just pray 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aoa.Ramadan Mubaarak to All Muslim member of Visa Journey. may Allah accept our prayers in this Blessed Months.Aameen.

still my family waiting for visa.2nd medical and fresh  ds-260 submitted almost 2 month ago.but no respond yet from embassy.

hoping for the best wishes to  all memebers to  get their  visas...inshaallah.:)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Uzii said:

Aoa.Ramadan Mubaarak to All Muslim member of Visa Journey. may Allah accept our prayers in this Blessed Months.Aameen.

still my family waiting for visa.2nd medical and fresh  ds-260 submitted almost 2 month ago.but no respond yet from embassy.

hoping for the best wishes to  all memebers to  get their  visas...inshaallah.:)

Happy Ramazan to all my friends oh still u are waiting after remedical .no update I got green card social security card driving licences 

Timeline
On 5/13/2018 at 5:02 AM, Mill&bill said:

Dont give up. Always hope for the best. ALLAH  planning is good and His timing us perfect for us. Dont worry everything would be fine just pray 

Right zaib what about your parents  case? Did they receive visa? 

Timeline
On 5/10/2018 at 12:01 AM, rafiq akhtar said:

Hello does anyone know after submitting the second medical exam how long till visa get issued?I had received after one week 

Just now, Pakistan said:
On 5/10/2018 at 12:01 AM, rafiq akhtar said:

Hello does anyone know after submitting the second medical exam how long till visa get issued?I had received after one week 

Had received after one week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.