Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Munazza said:

U mean they shud get ready fr visa without submitting any paper more 😳😳

yes, and if you fail to reply till one year then case will be close. so take it serious, CO doing due diligence and you have to do your work.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, ISL said:

may i ask what do you mean by updates? is this the chnage of date on the status on CEAS website?

this is the status on CEAS wesbite Case Last Updated: if they make any update you will see the last date was updated without sending them any inquiry then that's mean this was a true update and they update or check something in the case.

Timeline

I am so fed up of this waiting.. Why they can't make any decision? they should have the best technology to check the freaking AP. Had hai wese yaar.. ek decision tu le Aar ya Paar..lol wo tu nahi ho raha hai..:angry:...it has been now 11 months and almost 1 year completed my parents still in AP..samaj main aata hai young person ho,, but they are over 50 years old... my mom went for ummrah once for 21 days us ko bhi AP main bhi dala hai.. i hate their system..:ranting:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

I am so fed up of this waiting.. Why they can't make any decision? they should have the best technology to check the freaking AP. Had hai wese yaar.. ek decision tu le Aar ya Paar..lol wo tu nahi ho raha hai..:angry:...it has been now 11 months and almost 1 year completed my parents still in AP..samaj main aata hai young person ho,, but they are over 50 years old... my mom went for ummrah once for 21 days us ko bhi AP main bhi dala hai.. i hate their system..:ranting:

Aoa..Dnt give up Brother..i can feel ur pain....itna wait keya hay thora aur Sahee..inshaAllah One day all will get out of this Monster AP..its just a matter of time..my sister did Re Medical and submitted almost One Month Ago ..Still No Movement on her case..I inquired..Embassy Replied we received ur docs its in pending for review ..Allah knows when it will End but  I Believe it will be  inshaAllah ..Stay strong 🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Uzii said:

Aoa..Dnt give up Brother..i can feel ur pain....itna wait keya hay thora aur Sahee..inshaAllah One day all will get out of this Monster AP..its just a matter of time..my sister did Re Medical and submitted almost One Month Ago ..Still No Movement on her case..I inquired..Embassy Replied we received ur docs its in pending for review ..Allah knows when it will End but  I Believe it will be  inshaAllah ..Stay strong 🙂

How long was ur sister in AP? and after doing the second medical did u get any updates or nothing at all?

8 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

this is the status on CEAS wesbite Case Last Updated: if they make any update you will see the last date was updated without sending them any inquiry then that's mean this was a true update and they update or check something in the case.

Do u keep asking the case status through email??i mean every time when i inquire they change the date n i understand that its not the case update.u mean they change date themselve too whenever they touch ur file?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

Does anyone have any updates? I've been in AP since August 2017. 

i hate AP so much. i email them yesterday wahi same answer.. pata nahi kab ye hoga.. intezar inetzar.. i give up:cry:

On 4/5/2018 at 3:40 AM, Zyat said:

Zaib how r u?? My status updated on 3rd april..i checkd on 4th again  status changed into issued  ..visa has been printed ...5th june 2017 ko interview tha ..thank God yar   i m happy 

Hi, i just read this thread. Many congratulations on your visa after long waiting. I hope they dont make us wait that long.

Timeline
6 hours ago, S.S said:

My interview was on March 5th 2018 at islamabad embassy. Approved at the time of interview, they kept the passport. But next day i got an email with additional questionnaire DS5535 and refused under 221g. My husband has sponsered me.

submit whatever they ask you don't delay the documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.