Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, razi002 said:

Thanks man, well honestly speaking i just make sure their documents are complete other than that everything was same. In first interview she was missing her birth certificate which was submitted within a week though but since than the case is in ap and its 22 months now. 

For other cases like i said i just make sure everything is in place and wola not only cases approved but also the status changes to issued within a week after interviewed. Prayers are always there...no taweez no wazeefa. Its all about luck.

well, well, i wish my interview was after this post... :rolleyes:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My Sister is onAP since 20th april-2017..Status shows “Ready”.but it also mns AP..since feb-08 till Today Date 9th March its been updated 7 times..now we are getting worried ..y its keep changing so quickly..I haven’t got yet remedical email..i dnt know its a good sign or bad ..in one month 7 updates but no progress..Scared🤔

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Uzii said:

My Sister is onAP since 20th april-2017..Status shows “Ready”.but it also mns AP..since feb-08 till Today Date 9th March its been updated 7 times..now we are getting worried ..y its keep changing so quickly..I haven’t got yet remedical email..i dnt know its a good sign or bad ..in one month 7 updates but no progress..Scared🤔

I think its a very good sign the more they touch your case the more chances of getting visa. think positive..:rolleyes::D

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aoa..I received an email today for my sister requesting for new medical and pics..but they also want new DS-260 to submit online..and it also says once we receive your ds-260..we will schedule you for Oath and Finger prints..her interview was on 20th April-2017..does anyone gone through with this?..please do share .Thanks

8 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Aoa..I received an email today for my sister requesting for new medical and pics..but they also want new DS-260 to submit online..and it also says once we receive your ds-260..we will schedule you for Oath and Finger prints..her interview was on 20th April-2017..does anyone gone through with this?..please do share .Thanks

HI Uzii, every immigrant case is unique and can't be judged on others, so not sure why they opted this path for you. But good sign is that there is progress and I wish you good luck for swiftly getting immigrant visa. Suggestion, instead of digging past, move forward quickly provide requested documents and schedule interview with embassy to reduce further complexities. All the best!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, silverhawk said:

HI Uzii, every immigrant case is unique and can't be judged on others, so not sure why they opted this path for you. But good sign is that there is progress and I wish you good luck for swiftly getting immigrant visa. Suggestion, instead of digging past, move forward quickly provide requested documents and schedule interview with embassy to reduce further complexities. All the best!

This is good sign.please submit all requested documents.last month they requested me new medical and new joint sponsorship.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, kshaheen said:

Hi. Does anyone know if US Citizens are allowed to walk into the Islamabad embassy and inquire about a pending immigrant visa case? 

yes sure Pakistani police will welcome you..:Dlol.. I am not sure about that. I think You have to have an appointment letter to enter the Embassy, but you can try then let us know then may be i will come after you..lol

On 3/14/2018 at 8:28 PM, kshaheen said:

Hi. Does anyone know if US Citizens are allowed to walk into the Islamabad embassy and inquire about a pending immigrant visa case? 

hi, first of all even you are US citizen don't forget that:

1) you are in Pakistan

2) you need to follow protocols set for Pakistani nationals

law enforcement agencies (or their staff) will greet you at diplomatic enclave entrance and request for invitation letter; if you don't have such thing with you they might turn down entrance attempt unless you have very good relationship with law enforcement personnel by whatever means. US embassy/consulate invitation letter is required for entrance to US consulate/embassy otherwise benches outside of US consulate is maximum place you can go. hope you got answer to your question

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Asalam o Alikum,

i have my interview three months before and i was asked to submit new joint sponsor and my CEAC status shows Refused from my interview date.

I have submitted required documents On March 2nd and got update on CEAC next week and on this friday my CEAC status changed from refused to Administrative Processing... :( any suggestions or idea what gonna happen next :/

Thanks

13 hours ago, Mano said:

Asalam o Alikum,

i have my interview three months before and i was asked to submit new joint sponsor and my CEAC status shows Refused from my interview date.

I have submitted required documents On March 2nd and got update on CEAC next week and on this friday my CEAC status changed from refused to Administrative Processing... :( any suggestions or idea what gonna happen next :/

Thanks

Since Sept 2017 my case is under AP. every time you will send an email for update on your case you will see change of date of the same day you will get a reply from Embassy on your case update online. Nothing can be done except waiting. its pure luck some getting visa with in a month and some sitting under this AP for years.

10 minutes ago, ISL said:

Since Sept 2017 my case is under AP. every time you will send an email for update on your case you will see change of date of the same day you will get a reply from Embassy on your case update online. Nothing can be done except waiting. its pure luck some getting visa with in a month and some sitting under this AP for years.

Do you guys hear anyone getting visas in Pakistan.. i guess they are sending everyone in AP with no time frame.

10 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

I thought it case in AP?

I asked few female applicants.two of them told me they applied this year and didn’t face any prob as AP n one of the applicants was literally weeping after getting her visa.she was holding a baby which is born during her application was in process so she had gone through a hard time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.