Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Skull78000 said:

Maybe this isnt the right forum to ask this but i dont know where else to ask  .. 

I work but i dont meet the requirements so i used co sponsor. My co sponsor use to make enough to help sponsor my husband in 2018. The tax was perfect . 22,670 for 2 people. But now she has a kid and her income is still 22,670.. 

So if you combine my and her income we meet requirement .. but can they do that? Or will they give problems to my husband and ask for a new joint sponsor . Please advice  .. 

Unfortunately, you cannot combine income with a joint sponsor.  You will need to find a different sponsor, or get another job or a better paying job.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Unfortunately, you cannot combine income with a joint sponsor.  You will need to find a different sponsor, or get another job or a better paying job.

So can i have 2 joint sponsors?? 

And have the new joint sponsor fill out another form l-864 and than add all of their finicial documentation on ceac before the interview? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

And have the new joint sponsor fill out another form l-864 and than add all of their finicial documentation on ceac before the interview? 

before you add two joint-sponsors, you need to make sure if you need two or one?

Tell us exactly how much income & household members. who is petitioner income & co sponsor income. how many ppl have they sponsored before.

NOT HAVING CORRECT 864 WILL PUT TO AP!!

idk, how you got DQ, if there was issue with your income. I know sometimes after DQ, embassy will catch it!

11 minutes ago, jamesbond123 said:

before you add two joint-sponsors, you need to make sure if you need two or one?

Tell us exactly how much income & household members. who is petitioner income & co sponsor income. how many ppl have they sponsored before.

idk, how you got DQ, if there was issue with your income. I know sometimes after DQ, embassy will catch it!

She cannot have two joint sponsors.  She is the primary sponsor, and she can have a qualified joint sponsor.  If the consulate determines that the joint sponsor is not qualified, she will need to find another one, or change her own financial situation.

24 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

No, you can't.  If your joint sponsor is not eligible, you may need to find another one.  YOU are the primary sponsor.

Timeline
1 hour ago, jamesbond123 said:

I am a us citizen . I petitoned for my spouse in Febuary 2019. That time i didnt work so i had to use a joint sponsor. The joint sponsor i used was my married sister who doesnt live with me . And she never sponsored anyone before   it is her first time. And she doesnt file tax jointly with her husband. She files separate from her husband. She had No kids. My lawyer used her 2018 Income Tax and sumbitted it to NVC. And Her adjusted gross income was $22,670 And for me the lawyer just sumbitted some document named reasons for not filing tax. Thats it after some time NVC approved it. Now i am waiting for the interview to be schuduled.

Than in september 2019 my sister had a baby . And her adjusted gross income is still the same  $22,670 And i just feel thats its not sufficent maybe . And they would give my husband trouble during the interview. When they see my sister (joint sponsors) tax returns and W2's..

In 2019 i started working too at a HomeCare Agency . But mine is just like around $5,121 or $12,200 . Which is not enough as well probably. And theres nothing on ceac about my job . I started it late.

Now i m soo confused on what to doo . Should i can i get a second joint sponsor have then fill out 864 and get finicial documents and have my husband bring them to interview. What should i do? 😩

Edited by Skull78000

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

No, you can't.  If your joint sponsor is not eligible, you may need to find another one.  YOU are the primary sponsor.

Yes i m the primary sponsor. 

My sister is a joint sponsor.. if her income isnt enough.

Can i get anotherrr someone else to be my second joint sponsor ?

Just now, Skull78000 said:

Yes i m the primary sponsor. 

My sister is a joint sponsor.. if her income isnt enough.

Can i get anotherrr someone else to be my second joint sponsor ?

Yes.  You can find an altogether different joint sponsor, if they are qualified.  Your sister would no longer be involved.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes.  You can find an altogether different joint sponsor, if they are qualified.  Your sister would no longer be involved.

Okay . Do they have to upload all finicial documents and another a new 864 on CEAC for NVC to review?? Or can they just fill out a new 864 and have the applicant take it directly to the interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.