Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

1st interview Sep -2018 - ( asked for I-864 A) and next day received questionnaires e mail . And case went to AP

Aug 31st -2020 case is ready for further processing AP is completed.

Sep 29 - 2020 received e mail for fingerprints/Oath and re-medical. 

Oct 28 - 2020 performed oath/fingerprints and visa issued.

This is for brother in law we did not file WOM . Case type IR1 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mak89 said:

When did they submit their 2nd medical? Do you know?

3 hours ago, F&S2018 said:

I think embassy asks sometimes for a new one, I have read another persons post where embassy asked for a new joint sponser. I hope this kind of helps https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Form-I-864-and-i864a

When was ur second medical done and submitted? And how long in AP?

4 hours ago, Rab12 said:

When did u get your 2nd medical done?

I am in a WhatsApp where I got this update. PM your number if you want to be part of that group

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

1st interview Sep -2018 - ( asked for I-864 A) and next day received questionnaires e mail . And case went to AP

What type of questioner did you get? What is DS5535?

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mak89 said:

When did they submit their 2nd medical? Do you know?

One was Oct 15

3 hours ago, F&S2018 said:

Oh really???? And they were cr1 or ir1?

IR-1

Just now, Ali6826 said:

Yes 

Did you have travel history? Are you the benefiscary? 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

Why did they request a 1864A ? Didnt you already upload that on Ceac.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

I-864a is used for when joint sponsor is residing in same household. In our case even though my sister was in pakistan but her primary address from USA was same as joint sponsor so Imigration officer asked for it. 

Ohh. Another quick question . How much should you make thats considered a good finicial support? Like whats the federal  poverty line ? 🙁 my sister is married has a kid . How much would be good if you or anyone else know please answer !! @F&S2018 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Skull78000 said:

Ohh. Another quick question . How much should you make thats considered a good finicial support? Like whats the federal  poverty line ? 🙁 my sister is married has a kid . How much would be good if you or anyone else know please answer !! @F&S2018 

Google 864 poverty line

Timeline
On 10/24/2017 at 10:37 AM, Zaib212 said:

my 2 cousins had interview last Monday and got their visa today. one of my friend wife had interview 2 months ago and got her visa last week.

Regarding your friend wife visa. What was the reason for delay?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ali6826 said:

Ours is somewhat the same. Interview April 2019, received ds5535 the next day and were in administrative processing since then, despite all inquires and senator/congressmen help case only updated when we did inquires, July 2020 got email to come in for oath/fingerprints, submitted documents via courier August 13, case still says refused and embassy sucks at replying and just gives us basic responses like our case is processing...... 

Timeline

Maybe this isnt the right forum to ask this but i dont know where else to ask  .. 

I work but i dont meet the requirements so i used co sponsor. My co sponsor use to make enough to help sponsor my husband in 2018. The tax was perfect . 22,670 for 2 people. But now she has a kid and her income is still 22,670.. 

So if you combine my and her income we meet requirement .. but can they do that? Or will they give problems to my husband and ask for a new joint sponsor . Please advice  .. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Maybe this isnt the right forum to ask this but i dont know where else to ask  .. 

I work but i dont meet the requirements so i used co sponsor. My co sponsor use to make enough to help sponsor my husband in 2018. The tax was perfect . 22,670 for 2 people. But now she has a kid and her income is still 22,670.. 

So if you combine my and her income we meet requirement .. but can they do that? Or will they give problems to my husband and ask for a new joint sponsor . Please advice  .. 

post this as a new question. someone will help you.

Did your co sponsor, sponsor anyone else before? if so, you count that too.

1 hour ago, F&S2018 said:

Ours is somewhat the same. Interview April 2019, received ds5535 the next day and were in administrative processing since then, despite all inquires and senator/congressmen help case only updated when we did inquires, July 2020 got email to come in for oath/fingerprints, submitted documents via courier August 13, case still says refused and embassy sucks at replying and just gives us basic responses like our case is processing...... 

His case is slightly different, because they requested 864A too. Yours was only DS5535?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, jamesbond123 said:

post this as a new question. someone will help you.

Did your co sponsor, sponsor anyone else before? if so, you count that too.

His case is slightly different, because they requested 864A too. Yours was only DS5535?

Yes ours was only ds5535, I had a joint sponsor which was my dad and they’ve never raised any questions 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.