Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, jamesbond123 said:

I have seen ppl with DS 5535 but they are male applicants and some have travel history. My case is a woman with no history whatsoever. Only went to spent Some quality time together for few days, it was well documented & still Refused

i will reach out to local congress today

High fraud, cousin marriage, polygamy, no centralized criminal record keeping - Pakistan has it all.  This is why Pakistani applicants end up in the AP black hole and why denials are much more likely for Pakistanis than for applicants from other countries.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/23/2020 at 2:28 PM, Rab12 said:

I have done my second medical on 11 september . medical center submit  report 15 september. Embassy response me of my inquiry on 23 september and said medical report received from physician and available in our system . on 24 september case status changed from REFUSED to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING and today 25 september till now status is same. What is that mean ?is this happen to anyone else .?

Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

I have done my second medical on 11 september . medical center submit  report 15 september. Embassy response me of my inquiry on 23 september and said medical report received from physician and available in our system . on 24 september case status changed from REFUSED to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING and today 25 september till now status is same. What is that mean ?is this happen to anyone else .?

Idk reading this is breaking my heart. More than 2 years of all this process for you. 💔 I think they might be working on 2018/2019 AP cases before they begin new DQ cases... I hope you hear good news very soon. Inshallah 

1 hour ago, A S said:

its quite normal and usually it happens and hopefully u will  b issued soon ..status changes are good signs.dont worry..we havent even got an single update for months .

Timeline
On 9/25/2020 at 12:23 AM, Saa Isha said:

Alhamdulillah my visa has been issued after 54 days ♥️

MashaAllah! Many congratulations 💖

Timeline
On 9/25/2020 at 9:14 AM, A S said:

INSHA ALLAH soon you will get your visa … sometime AP show for 3-4 days thn issued visa … INSHA ALLAH nxt week (Monday) your visa will be issued,

Timeline
Just now, Saa Isha said:

INSHA ALLAH soon you will get your visa … sometime AP show for 3-4 days thn issued visa … INSHA ALLAH nxt week (Monday) your visa will be issued,

I am so happy for you finally Alhamdulillah you got visa issued . someone told me in whatsapp group . everyone was so happy to hear that . Your AP status just showed for two hours ... My status went to AP 24 september too . but next day even friday didnt status changed .😢😢😢

Timeline
16 hours ago, A S said:

I am so happy for you finally Alhamdulillah you got visa issued . someone told me in whatsapp group . everyone was so happy to hear that . Your AP status just showed for two hours ... My status went to AP 24 september too . but next day even friday didnt status changed .😢😢😢

Thnx you so much .. dw mne kuch logo ka dekha hai jinka status AP m 1 week rehne k bad issue hua hai .. INSHA ALLAH APKA nxt week m issue ho jye ga AP shw jb hota tu iska mtlb yahi k apki AP khtm ho gai tu nxt issue hi hai apka INSHA ALLAH

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saa Isha said:

Thnx you so much .. dw mne kuch logo ka dekha hai jinka status AP m 1 week rehne k bad issue hua hai .. INSHA ALLAH APKA nxt week m issue ho jye ga AP shw jb hota tu iska mtlb yahi k apki AP khtm ho gai tu nxt issue hi hai apka INSHA ALLAH

G Allah kray issue ho . AP ki to muje email b i thi 3 spetember ko that Your case is ready for furthure process after completion of mandatory administrative process...and then theek 6 days baad 9 september ko medical ki mail aa gai . Now i hope yeah status b next week me change ho jaye .

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Baigz said:

Hello v.j family..my cr1 is also in AP for over a year now...i wanted to ask that if they ask you to update your Form DS-260.Does that mean you also have to update all the financial details of the sponsor and joint sponsor with that on CEAC account, or you only have to update the form DS-260 only.Thanks

what was your reason for AP?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.