Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

where you get your first medical you have to get second one from same center i think if i am not wrong

Yeah i will get it done from same clinic, do let us know when u hear back from embassy,  do u think 2nd medical is asked when one is about to approve ? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Rab12 said:

Looks like i m having same issue, yesterday i got call and email for 2nd medical and filling DS-260 missing info, I updated DS-260 and submitted it, now i m trying to get appointment but they saying system doesn’t show new medical requirement, they asked me to contact embassy, i emailed them, i want to know how your issue got resolved and how much time it took?

we got remedical email end of july and still he isn't able to get it done.  what are you doing about this?  who are you contacting and what are they telling you.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

we got remedical email end of july and still he isn't able to get it done.  what are you doing about this?  who are you contacting and what are they telling you.  

I just wrote an email to embassy did nothing else, why u aren’t able to get it done? Did u send email to embassy? 

Edited by Rab12

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

I just wrote an email to embassy did nothing else, why u aren’t able to get it done? Did u send email to embassy? 

we wrote to embassy twice.  each week we call hospital and they are saying it's not open.  it's very upsetting.   let's see what happens tomorrow when we call hospital

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

we wrote to embassy twice.  each week we call hospital and they are saying it's not open.  it's very upsetting.   let's see what happens tomorrow when we call hospital

hospital is not open yet or according to hospital your status doesn’t show re medical requirement?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

hospital says e-medical is not open.  karachi aga khan

Can’t u or hospital get medical examination and send it to embassy through mail? For me they saying online system is not yet updated by embassy for medical appointment, but they aren’t saying that e-medical is not working, i think then we have different scenarios 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

Can’t u or hospital get medical examination and send it to embassy through mail? For me they saying online system is not yet updated by embassy for medical appointment, but they aren’t saying that e-medical is not working, i think then we have different scenarios 

Yes I think we will have to send through mail.  we find out tomorrow

Timeline
On 6/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, Ahmed&Freda said:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HSNP5dmVtNF3SNSmHiXCj6

This is one.  I'm no longer in them.. I just don't have the time but left my husband there to keep me updated.

Link expired?

Timeline
3 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

Link expired?

I think you'll need to get invited by  a current member of the group.   Perhaps someone in this thread is still in there and can invite you.  

3 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

Anyone here who’s wife got DS4535 after verbal approval of visa? 

There have been many (not necessary a wife) that have thought they were approved and would receive a visa in two weeks only to get the email with the questionnaire later.  

I know its incredibly frustrating because getting answers from the embassy themselves is almost impossible.  You can try reaching out to your local senator or congressman.  They cannot expedite your case but they can sometimes get more detailed responses from the embassy.  It's worth a try.

2 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I think you'll need to get invited by  a current member of the group.   Perhaps someone in this thread is still in there and can invite you.  

There have been many (not necessary a wife) that have thought they were approved and would receive a visa in two weeks only to get the email with the questionnaire later.  

I know its incredibly frustrating because getting answers from the embassy themselves is almost impossible.  You can try reaching out to your local senator or congressman.  They cannot expedite your case but they can sometimes get more detailed responses from the embassy.  It's worth a try.

i know of one a.p group.anyone intrested can inbox me

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I have seen ppl with DS 5535 but they are male applicants and some have travel history. My case is a woman with no history whatsoever. Only went to spent Some quality time together for few days, it was well documented & still Refused

i will reach out to local congress today

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.