Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

in my opinion that was update due to the email you sent.  they will email you with a response

What kind of response ? my case is been in administrative process since november 2019 . Recently got email to submit new medical . 

Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

What kind of response ? my case is been in administrative process since november 2019 . Recently got email to submit new medical . 

they will give response to your inquiry if they received your medical

Timeline

Today second time case got updated since after submission of new medical . medical submit 15 sep then case got updated 18sep and today 23sep . case was in AP today 10 months and 1 day .

Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

Today second time case got updated since after submission of new medical . medical submit 15 sep then case got updated 18sep and today 23sep . case was in AP today 10 months and 1 day .

I got email for new medical as well, but when i m calling clinic to get appointment they saying my case hasn’t updated online yet by embassy , they saying online it is not showing medical requested they asked me to contact embassy to update it, how did it work for u? 

Edited by Rab12

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

I got email for new medical as well, but when i m calling clinic to get appointment they saying my case hasn’t updated online yet by embassy , they saying online it is not showing medical requested they asked me to contact embassy to update it, how did it work for u? 

which medical center?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

Lahore, wilcare clinic

okay so call or email embassy . And ask wilcare that i have embassy email if you want me to forward it to you .

Timeline
On 9/19/2020 at 11:33 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

oh that's interesting so this is normal.   my husband got remedical email july 24, and then at the appointment for medical, he was told that e-medical is not open and he has to resubmit ds260 and then it will be ok to do medical.  since then my husband calls every week and he is told that system is not open for his medical.  now my husband is told that someone else is also having this kind of error and they forward complain to Washington dc.  but still if it doesn't get clear,  they will do on paper and hospital or he can mail it to embassy

Looks like i m having same issue, yesterday i got call and email for 2nd medical and filling DS-260 missing info, I updated DS-260 and submitted it, now i m trying to get appointment but they saying system doesn’t show new medical requirement, they asked me to contact embassy, i emailed them, i want to know how your issue got resolved and how much time it took?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

how long you have been in admin process?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, A S said:

okay so call or email embassy . And ask wilcare that i have embassy email if you want me to forward it to you .

I emailed them , do they talk on call? Everytime i tried to talk to them on call they just shut phone mostly saying we don’t provide info about any case on phone. Do u think they will respond to this issue through call

2 minutes ago, A S said:

how long you have been in admin process?

Same as yours more then 10 months, i had my interview in November too 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rab12 said:

Looks like i m having same issue, yesterday i got call and email for 2nd medical and filling DS-260 missing info, I updated DS-260 and submitted it, now i m trying to get appointment but they saying system doesn’t show new medical requirement, they asked me to contact embassy, i emailed them, i want to know how your issue got resolved and how much time it took?

well i got my medical done from aziz medical . when i call them for appointment they said we dont have in our system and lady said let me call embassy to confirm . and then after few mints she call me back and said yes we got confirmation and you can visit our clinic tomorrow . So i have no idea about wilcare .

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

I emailed them , do they talk on call? Everytime i tried to talk to them on call they just shut phone mostly saying we don’t provide info about any case on phone. Do u think they will respond to this issue through call

Same as yours more then 10 months, i had my interview in November too 

then only email them dont call them 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, A S said:

well i got my medical done from aziz medical . when i call them for appointment they said we dont have in our system and lady said let me call embassy to confirm . and then after few mints she call me back and said yes we got confirmation and you can visit our clinic tomorrow . So i have no idea about wilcare .

From which city it is? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rab12 said:

From which city it is? 

where you get your first medical you have to get second one from same center i think if i am not wrong

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.