Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

My case was such.  it was my second marriage, and initially at interview they said i was missing a document to prove my first divorce.  i was also present at interview, which was a big mistake.   they say no one should go to interview but the applicant.  anyways,  they returned the case to uscis.  then it came back for second interview and they said they want more wedding pics, again divorce docs, which we already had at interview and my travel history to pakistan.   

Thank you for being transparent! Just wanted to make sure we don’t make some of the mistakes. Praying and iA your case/issues get resolved! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, AandH said:

We got the email around August 13 for 2nd medical. Then we got response around August 24. Scheduled a medical on August 26 and then it got submitted by the 1st. And DS email came on the 2nd. 

I don't know what they are doing with us to be honest.  why did they not let him take the medical and do the ds 260 later.  I'm so confused

1 hour ago, Thunder93 said:

Thank you for being transparent! Just wanted to make sure we don’t make some of the mistakes. Praying and iA your case/issues get resolved! 

Yes in sha Allah it will get resolved and I hope your process will go smoothly

Timeline
On 9/9/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ahmed&Freda said:

I would update the ds260 and follow up regarding the medical.

I have seen many get emails from the embassy that only mention they will be requiring a new medical (because the original expired) but states they will contact at a later date.  Be sure they are actually requesting the medical and not telling you that you will need one in the future. 

So i have done my medical and Ds260 updated yesterday . I asked Aziz medical center when they will submit my medical to embassy . they said if everything goes well with medical we will forward it to embassy by monday or tuesday . And other stuff like CD envalop you can pick up on tuesday but we have courier service as well. So i chose courier service and paid fees 400 rupees which they said will be mailed buy next thursday or friday . I hope they will now soon work on case .

Timeline
13 hours ago, Thunder93 said:

Do you or anyone else mind sharing why their case was sent for AP? Just the thought of it and reading how long it takes for them to process scares me. 

Want to do my best to prevent that from happening. 

There is nothing you can do to prevent in fact the more you try to do can hurt your case.  

our case are F2B and there was first interview in Nov, 2017 in a separate room then our all cases put in to AP from Ready, then Refused, then Returned to NVC, then to USCIS. Finally, USCIS recently Reaffirmed all but no status change by NVC and appearing Returned to NVC.

So my questions are:

1) do we need to submit again all documents (i.e. i-864 form, birth certificates, unmarried certificates, birth certificate of sponsor, passports)

2) when is expected to get call from US embassy for re-medical

3) two cases were reaffirmed in early May'20 and one in late Jul'20; so all cases will arrive together or separately in US embassy

4) at this time, NVC hasn't contacted us to submit updated i-864 forms or any documents; so potentially how long more it will take, any idea?

Best,

52 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

our case are F2B and there was first interview in Nov, 2017 in a separate room then our all cases put in to AP from Ready, then Refused, then Returned to NVC, then to USCIS. Finally, USCIS recently Reaffirmed all but no status change by NVC and appearing Returned to NVC.

So my questions are:

1) do we need to submit again all documents (i.e. i-864 form, birth certificates, unmarried certificates, birth certificate of sponsor, passports)

2) when is expected to get call from US embassy for re-medical

3) two cases were reaffirmed in early May'20 and one in late Jul'20; so all cases will arrive together or separately in US embassy

4) at this time, NVC hasn't contacted us to submit updated i-864 forms or any documents; so potentially how long more it will take, any idea?

Best,

Nothing will happen until the ban on that visa class expires.  There is no point in re-doing medicals, etc, when the visas cannot be issued.

I'm sure the embassy or NVC will notify you if and when they need documents to be submitted.  Good luck.

Timeline
58 minutes ago, helo said:

hi ahmed and freda

i tried to message you inbox . please can you recommend any cheap lawyer for WOM .

anyone else to if you can share contact of any cheap lawyer for wom . my case is stuck from 2 years and we have decided to do wom but lawyers are charging lot of money please help me 

Jim?

Timeline
On 9/13/2020 at 4:09 AM, helo said:

hi ahmed and freda

i tried to message you inbox . please can you recommend any cheap lawyer for WOM .

anyone else to if you can share contact of any cheap lawyer for wom . my case is stuck from 2 years and we have decided to do wom but lawyers are charging lot of money please help me 

Hi Helo,

I'm not sure of what you mean by cheap.  I've seen them  from 3000 to 6000.   Most attorneys ask for a $100 consult.   You can check out a few and see which ones are the best fit.  

Timeline

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website for PAKISTAN EMBASSY... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

The interviews are basically held after one month of the IL's emails so I'll put a / in my predictions below (You can have 1-3 months in each +/-) :

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021.

These are based on data from this website. I am not an expert; just anxiously waiting for my husband... hope this helps a little. Good luck everyone. Keep me updated on your IL and Interview dates. Thank you :)

16 hours ago, Lexushim said:

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website for PAKISTAN EMBASSY... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

The interviews are basically held after one month of the IL's emails so I'll put a / in my predictions below (You can have 1-3 months in each +/-) :

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021.

These are based on data from this website. I am not an expert; just anxiously waiting for my husband... hope this helps a little. Good luck everyone. Keep me updated on your IL and Interview dates. Thank you :)

Impressive! you seems to be a good analyst and extracting results from the trending. Adding own experience for audience, it depends that if all your documents are accepted by NVC in first attempt then interview date is scheduled in US consulate at earliest otherwise they (NVC) request more evidences before scheduling an interview that take longer time then above.

Timeline
6 hours ago, silverhawk said:

Impressive! you seems to be a good analyst and extracting results from the trending. Adding own experience for audience, it depends that if all your documents are accepted by NVC in first attempt then interview date is scheduled in US consulate at earliest otherwise they (NVC) request more evidences before scheduling an interview that take longer time then above.

Thank you. Just waiting anxiously for my husband. I know documents may not be accepted by NVC in first attempt; that’s why I said if you got DQ’d... Hope this Is true given the embassy are resuming routine visas soon.. 🤗

Timeline

Anyone here who got DS5535 to their wife after great interview at ISL? I mean VO was very nice & said your case is approved and should get ready to travel in 2 wks.

next day I got email format questioner as DS5535

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.