Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2020 at 12:59 PM, Ahmed&Freda said:

Thanks so much Brother!  He has adjusted so well here and is so happy Alhamdulillah!

Allah knows we would not have made it through the past few years without our trust on Allah!  It became so incredibly difficult the last few months had our entire journey been like that I would have definitely relocated to Pakistan but finally our prayers were answered.

AsSalam u Alaikum Sister, 

First of all Mabrook on your husband visa issuance. May Allah keep you guys happy and healthy...Aameen

Can you please advise after how many days of filing the lawsuit did your husband receive the visa? Did embassy ask for extension?

Who did you hire for the lawsuit?

Also once the lawsuit is filed, can you inquire about visa case from the embassy

Appreciate your help in answering my questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Mak89 said:

AsSalam u Alaikum Sister, 

First of all Mabrook on your husband visa issuance. May Allah keep you guys happy and healthy...Aameen

Can you please advise after how many days of filing the lawsuit did your husband receive the visa? Did embassy ask for extension?

Who did you hire for the lawsuit?

Also once the lawsuit is filed, can you inquire about visa case from the embassy

Appreciate your help in answering my questions

Thank you!

We originally filed in February but there was a mistake made in the delivery of the complaints so the date the court gave wasn't until June.    The embassy asked for a 60 day stay (extension) and the date moved to August 11th.  He recieved his visa August 6th.

You can make inquiries but they will just be the same blanket responses.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, A S said:

Yesterday we received email from embassy . I was expecting a medical email but 😢😢😢

Screenshot_20200903-151938.png

I think this is good sign.  they are saying administrative processing is complete 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

I have also received same e mail my case was in AP since Sep-2018.

Ali yaar can you share your email . you can also send in personal message.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

I have also received same e mail my case was in AP since Sep-2018.

Ali did you received medical email or not yet? and when did you get email like me the one i just got yesterday ?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
48 minutes ago, A S said:

Yesterday we received email from embassy . I was expecting a medical email but 😢😢😢

Screenshot_20200903-151938.png

I received the same and they forward to counselor for next step and then after 3 week i received another email which i post it here last week so i have to wait in dec once they start the process then they will send me email for next step..

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Khurram_Shahzad said:

Just same e mail as yours without medical e mail. I received it on AUG 31 

How long you have been in admin process ? and what was the reason you were in AP?

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

I received the same and they forward to counselor for next step and then after 3 week i received another email which i post it here last week so i have to wait in dec once they start the process then they will send me email for next step..

You mean they said you have to wait till december? How long you have been in admin process ? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, A S said:

You mean they said you have to wait till december? How long you have been in admin process ? 

i received the following response from embassy last week and has been in AP since June 2017. my mother case is now clear from AP, however my father case is still in AP.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your immigrant visa is refused in accordance with Presidential Proclamation 10014 titled “Suspending Entry of Immigrants Who Present Risk to the U.S. Labor Market During the Economic Recovery Following the COVID-19 Outbreak.” 

Proclamation 10014 will expire December 31, 2020, unless extended.  As a result, there is no action for you at this moment.  The U.S. Embassy will contact you directly with instructions after the proclamation expires.  You may check the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker.

Edited by Zaib212

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

i received the following response from embassy last week and has been in AP since June 2017. my mother case is now clear from AP, however my father case is still in AP.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your immigrant visa is refused in accordance with Presidential Proclamation 10014 titled “Suspending Entry of Immigrants Who Present Risk to the U.S. Labor Market During the Economic Recovery Following the COVID-19 Outbreak.” 

Proclamation 10014 will expire December 31, 2020, unless extended.  As a result, there is no action for you at this moment.  The U.S. Embassy will contact you directly with instructions after the proclamation expires.  You may check the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker.

Oh I see actually your story is totally different . because my case is spouse case CR1. So thats why your catagory is still under ban .

Timeline

Salam

I had interview n July 30th, 2020... after the interview, the interviewer told me that all documents from my side is ok and that there's a delay on paperwork from Embassy side.... additionally I had already uploaded all necessary documents on CEAC before the interview... I got 221g and they took my passport... does that mean they intend to issue me a passport or something else? Please share ur experiance 

6A7F3F96-441E-4E1F-ADED-9D8ECAC7C0CF.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.