Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, AandH said:

I swear itna wait toh koi Bhi nai karata. Our job is to submit medical. Your job is to contact medical center. How can I do my job if they don’t do their job.  

Did you both try to call the embassy?  I'm thinking to have my husband call the embassy.  the person at the medical place told my husband to email the embassy and wait until next week to see if it opened.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Did you both try to call the embassy?  I'm thinking to have my husband call the embassy.  the person at the medical place told my husband to email the embassy and wait until next week to see if it opened.

When my fiancé called embassy they were so rude. The lady was like I can’t help you. Go email. And hung up. So then I called too and she did the Same thing. They clearly don’t provide any information over the phone. So I guess we have to email and wait. That’s what the medical center said. Just email the embassy 

Timeline
1 minute ago, AandH said:

When my fiancé called embassy they were so rude. The lady was like I can’t help you. Go email. And hung up. So then I called too and she did the Same thing. They clearly don’t provide any information over the phone. So I guess we have to email and wait. That’s what the medical center said. Just email the embassy 

Ok, you emailed the embassy right?  no response yet?  I will email tomorrow in sha Allah 

Timeline
Just now, Ussponsorpaki said:

Ok, you emailed the embassy right?  no response yet?  I will email tomorrow in sha Allah 

When I emailed the embassy they said my fiancé has to email. He emailed twice already but no response yet. So InshaAllah let’s see if we hear something soon 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, AandH said:

When I emailed the embassy they said my fiancé has to email. He emailed twice already but no response yet. So InshaAllah let’s see if we hear something soon 

My wife is petitioner and she email them today . If we dont get response next week then i will emai them and if still no awnser ......we shall contact congress again and ask her that they told you they will contact us for medical but still they did not yet .

Timeline
Just now, A S said:

My wife is petitioner and she email them today . If we dont get response next week then i will emai them and if still no awnser ......we shall contact congress again and ask her that they told you they will contact us for medical but still they did not yet .

That’s a good idea. I will follow that same process too. They replied to me so fast as I’m the petitioner telling me that the applicant should contact. But when he emails they don’t respond fast at all

Timeline
Just now, AandH said:

That’s a good idea. I will follow that same process too. They replied to me so fast as I’m the petitioner telling me that the applicant should contact. But when he emails they don’t respond fast at all

because applicants are poor 😂😂😂

Timeline
Just now, A S said:

because applicants are poor 😂😂😂

Very annoying process. I am actually going to Pakistan in 3 weeks and it would be great if this could move along and we can come back together 

Timeline
Just now, AandH said:

Very annoying process. I am actually going to Pakistan in 3 weeks and it would be great if this could move along and we can come back together 

Inshallah you will ....remember my words . as soon as he will get medical int just 2 weeks visa will be issued because they are issuing visas . a person just got visa inssued today at islamabad embassy.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AandH said:

you should join a whatsapp group the people of pakistan which are stuck in admin process . almost more than 100 people in this group .

Timeline
7 minutes ago, A S said:

Inshallah you will ....remember my words . as soon as he will get medical int just 2 weeks visa will be issued because they are issuing visas . a person just got visa inssued today at islamabad embassy.

Allah karay. I recently passed  my medical board exam to start working in the hospital officially and just can’t work because of this uncertainty. Covid, visa delay. Me having to travel back and forth. I hope so InshaAllah thank you for the encouragement. It really helps 

Timeline

We had the same issue the embassy asked us to get a fresh medical but the Aziz center said they needed confirmation from the embassy.  My husband was able to make the appointment anyway and confirmed that they received what they needed from the embassy the next day.   

It used to be you took with you confirmation to the appointment (i.e. interview letter or email received by embassy) but now they want to speak to the embassy directly.

I would send an inquiry specificity stating that the particular medical center you are going to, is waiting for confirmation.  Make it a very simple inquiry and straight to the point.  

Hopefully you'll hear something soon In Sha Allah!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

We had the same issue the embassy asked us to get a fresh medical but the Aziz center said they needed confirmation from the embassy.  My husband was able to make the appointment anyway and confirmed that they received what they needed from the embassy the next day.   

It used to be you took with you confirmation to the appointment (i.e. interview letter or email received by embassy) but now they want to speak to the embassy directly.

I would send an inquiry specificity stating that the particular medical center you are going to, is waiting for confirmation.  Make it a very simple inquiry and straight to the point.  

Hopefully you'll hear something soon In Sha Allah!

thank you.  in sha Allah 

33 minutes ago, AandH said:

Allah karay. I recently passed  my medical board exam to start working in the hospital officially and just can’t work because of this uncertainty. Covid, visa delay. Me having to travel back and forth. I hope so InshaAllah thank you for the encouragement. It really helps 

I agree. I am very very hopeful that once medical is done, everything will go smoothly.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.