Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Neemo said:

What documents they asked again?

They want to see more pics, they want previous wedding/divorce certificate and my passport entry/exit stamps

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Second interview.  Dec 10, 2019.  At first interview , august 2017, they sent case back to USCIS.  Then finally we got 2nd interview on Dec 10, 2019.  At this interview, again they asked for more things...

I had a interviewed February 20,2019 and they took my passport and marriage certificate and put in Administration process. They not asked me any documents. Just wait from one year and February 21,2020 they changed status Expiring soon. I don't know what they doing this. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Rkhan@123 said:

I had a interviewed February 20,2019 and they took my passport and marriage certificate and put in Administration process. They not asked me any documents. Just wait from one year and February 21,2020 they changed status Expiring soon. I don't know what they doing this. 

Hi, 

Have you checked your ceac account and has your ds260 reopened?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Hi, 

Have you checked your ceac account and has your ds260 reopened?

Yes I checked reopened and completed again, other send inquiry to Embassy also 2 times but case still show Expiring soon. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Yes I checked reopened and completed again, other send inquiry to Embassy also 2 times but case still show Expiring soon. 

Expiring soon makes me think about the ds260.  Also, is your case a spouse visa?  Did they respond to your inquiry?  Does ceac show ds260 as completed?

Timeline
Just now, Ussponsorpaki said:

Expiring soon makes me think about the ds260.  Also, is your case a spouse visa?  Did they respond to your inquiry?  Does ceac show ds260 as completed?

Yes my Visa is CR1 spouse visa. They not respond yet and after Ds260 updated now show completed. My interviewed after last year February 20,2019 case showed Ready all time and they was send your case in Administration process. Other send inquiry from Congressman also same replied but when one year completed they send email to Congressman your resident case still in Administration process and when will be complete we will be review something like email send. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Yes my Visa is CR1 spouse visa. They not respond yet and after Ds260 updated now show completed. My interviewed after last year February 20,2019 case showed Ready all time and they was send your case in Administration process. Other send inquiry from Congressman also same replied but when one year completed they send email to Congressman your resident case still in Administration process and when will be complete we will be review something like email send. 

Ok, the embassy will contact you for further action.  Expiring soon status should not worry you too much.  I have seen status change also.  Mine even said expired at one point but it's nothing to worry about.  Keep trying to contact embassy and have congressman contact embassy.  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Ok, the embassy will contact you for further action.  Expiring soon status should not worry you too much.  I have seen status change also.  Mine even said expired at one point but it's nothing to worry about.  Keep trying to contact embassy and have congressman contact embassy.  

First of all thanks for replied and conversation with me on this. May ALLAH bless you and success your case. Ameen                                                                Just see this process also and faith on Destiny what written that will happen. Ameen

Timeline
2 hours ago, Rkhan@123 said:

First of all thanks for replied and conversation with me on this. May ALLAH bless you and success your case. Ameen                                                                Just see this process also and faith on Destiny what written that will happen. Ameen

You are welcome.   Don't worry. In sha Allah soon this process will come to end.  

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Shakeel48 said:

My wife still in ap Islamabad embassy 60 days almost complete. Will contacting senator help ?

Help like speed things up?  No... but they can sometimes get answers when the embassy doesn't answer.  I've used them many times and although very helpful does not make the case move faster.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

My case update date changed today

Ours did too!  It's the 3rd day in a row it updated but still says refused...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Help like speed things up?  No... but they can sometimes get answers when the embassy doesn't answer.  I've used them many times and although very helpful does not make the case move faster.

I spoke to one lawyer and she said to allow 120 days for review of documents.  But I would say, if you want to contact senator, then go ahead. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.