Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, rafiq akhtar said:

any1 get any updates?

no update. i sent an inquiry on 14 and still same message AP.. not sure whats really going on.:unsure:

On 12/18/2017 at 4:56 AM, Amir Alam said:

It's gonna work out believe me don't worry about it. The more you get worry the more you get stress. One way or another they gonna issued his visa. I know it's frustrating and seems like life is very unfair but believe me I have been in your shoes and I have waited more than I should have and I never had any other choice. You just have to wait and let them do their work. Many foreigner and local getting married and gets their visas denied most of the time now a days and I know it shouldn't be like but that's how it is so just talk to your husband on a regular basis and be a lil more patience and your husband would gets his visa in a matter of day. God willing.  

I agree with you..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case was updated twice then changed from Ready to AP.  It's updated twice more since its been in AP but we've received no email and no updates.  I've already contacted my senator, state representative and even a class mate who is a county commissioner to see if he could be of any assistance.    As I'm replaying the interview in my head the interviewers made a lot of contradicting statements.  We left so confused...

2 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Our case was updated twice then changed from Ready to AP.  It's updated twice more since its been in AP but we've received no email and no updates.  I've already contacted my senator, state representative and even a class mate who is a county commissioner to see if he could be of any assistance.    As I'm replaying the interview in my head the interviewers made a lot of contradicting statements.  We left so confused...

I am just as confused as you. My case got updated 3 times and the status hasn't changed from Ready to AP. It just says 'Ready'. When was your interview?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Nushu said:

I am just as confused as you. My case got updated 3 times and the status hasn't changed from Ready to AP. It just says 'Ready'. When was your interview?

12/13/17

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Uzii said:

In AP since April..got so Many Updates ..but Still Waitinn n Waiting ...dnt Loose Hope ..Be Patience..inshaAllah one Day we all will Get Visas..🙂

OMG that's a long time. Where there any red flags in your case? 

Timeline
Just now, Ks Shahzad said:

how to see if there is any red flags with case?

during the interview.. they type of questions that were asked. 

1 minute ago, Ks Shahzad said:

occupation, if you've traveled outside of the country, etc. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ks Shahzad said:

I honestly did not know my case had red flags until I joined VJ.    Red flags can be anything outside the cultural norm to anything that would make the embassy suspicious.    We had some too.

Both divorced.

Born different religions although I do not practice Christianity at the present time.  I believe that God is one.

Married on first visit. ..but my husband and I don't believe in spending time alone before marriage as it can lead to sin we truly love each other and knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.  What would have been the difference if we were arranged?  which is culturally normal..

15 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

i been in UK which i mentioned during form fill and visa officer just asked me question just related to UK life. Do you think there could be any problem? he again and again assisted me if i worked their illegal becoz i was on student visa at end he gave me 221 g and also told me to send ds 5535 which i send same day and its more then 1 and half month but not even a single update just 2 or 3 time when i email them. any opinion for me.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

so this also consider red flag if you work outside of the country for many years?

Timeline

is medical good for 6 months or 1 years. i heard 50 50 answer. some said that medical good for 6 months and some told me that it can valid for 1 year. if its 6 months then my parents medical expire on Dec 14th, and got reply that their case still under AP. since then no update and last update was done 12/6.. i really don't know what is really going on, and you cant even call them.:cry:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

12/13/17

Don't worry  just relax .I am also in AP since 25 april 2017 .CO recommended DNA for more evidence . my DNA process is also completed and embassy  received results but on 4th December 2017 . They sent someone for more investigation . he was usa embassy Karachi consulate. He asked many questions and also investigate to my neighbours. My category is F1  unmarried son and daughter . he asked to my neighbours about my marital  status. He wants to know about am I single or married. He had my picture which I submitted in us embassy Islamabad .

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I honestly did not know my case had red flags until I joined VJ.    Red flags can be anything outside the cultural norm to anything that would make the embassy suspicious.    We had some too.

Both divorced.

Born different religions although I do not practice Christianity at the present time.  I believe that God is one.

Married on first visit. ..but my husband and I don't believe in spending time alone before marriage as it can lead to sin we truly love each other and knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.  What would have been the difference if we were arranged?  which is culturally normal..

So may be they send some one for more  investigation .so be prepare . he  took my interview at least one hour then again capture my pics 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.