Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shakeel48 said:

Anyone recently got done with ap due to missing documents ? If yes how long did it take ? This ap process really put me and my wife in depression 

Same here bro . Im in depression too without my husband here and also so tired of asking my relatives k ‘kb jaogi ‘ 😔 only Allah knows when are we going to get rid of this sick process. May Allah unite all of us with our loved ones soon . Ameen 

4 hours ago, Neemo said:

Same here bro . Im in depression too without my husband here and also so tired of asking my relatives k ‘kb jaogi ‘ 😔 only Allah knows when are we going to get rid of this sick process. May Allah unite all of us with our loved ones soon . Ameen 

Ameeen. This AP process is very disappointing and shouldn’t take more than certain days. The consulate should really work hard to get these cases resolved. Straight forwarded cases requested of a document or no, shouldn’t be too long for immediate relative. For consular section it takes from 4-12 months. The earlier the better. Inshallah I’m sure for October interview time period it should come anytime now since it’ll be the fourth month now.

51 minutes ago, Sam1257 said:

Ameeen. This AP process is very disappointing and shouldn’t take more than certain days. The consulate should really work hard to get these cases resolved. Straight forwarded cases requested of a document or no, shouldn’t be too long for immediate relative. For consular section it takes from 4-12 months. The earlier the better. Inshallah I’m sure for October interview time period it should come anytime now since it’ll be the fourth month now.

So 4-12 months after document submitted? Only been 2 weeks and feels like forever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sam1257 said:

Inshaa Allah 

Hi everyone! 

Is there anyway to check out case, where is it right now during administrative processing. 

And I opened my DS 260 online form,  my email address is mentioned wrong,  but it shows completed, should I change it now? My DS 260 was filled 2 years ago.  Any suggestions would highly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:28 AM, MIra3 said:

Hey everyone, 

My husband finally got his visa. Alhamdulillah 

Visa was issued 1/14/2020  

First  interview November 6th, 2018 and my husband was given DS 5535 and put on Ap. I then filed a WOM  end of September 2019 and that’s when embassy asked my husband to redo his medical and resubmit DS260 online. Also my husband old expired passport was sent back in beginning of December 2019 to renew. Then Mid December 2019 my husband revived an email to come in for reoath and finger prints on Jan 14,2020. 

Janurary 14,2020 visa issued and they kept passport and said they will mail it with visa within 10-12 days. 

Janurary 16, 2020 status online changed to issued 

Janurary 21, 2020 passport ready for pick up. 

Why did they ask to fill DS 260 again? 

Is it necessary?  Or does it have some expiry date

8 minutes ago, Visa20177 said:

Is there anyway to check out case, where is it right now during administrative processing. 

No.

3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

No.

But today I opened my DS 260 online form, it was showing your case is currently at Islamabad embassy.  I'm wondering other people they can check their case, where is it right now.  Because sometimes they send their Cases back to NVC 

1 minute ago, Visa20177 said:

But today I opened my DS 260 online form, it was showing your case is currently at Islamabad embassy.  I'm wondering other people they can check their case, where is it right now.  Because sometimes they send their Cases back to NVC 

I thought you meant checking where a case is in its progress through AP, rather than physical location.  Other than CEAC, I don't know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.