Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2017 at 3:22 PM, Areeba shamsie said:

Interviwed on 15 august now its more than 90 days and still case is on AP. I dont know whats going on

On 11 oct inquired about case they said when your visa application is approved, your passport and visa can be collected from the pickup location.

Again in november inquired about status they said its in final process u will be hear something soon.

And its almost end of the month no update 😭

ITS JUST A GAME OF WAIT. NOTHING ELSE. I CAN SEE ALMOST EVERYONE GETTING VISA AFTER FINISH HIS PROCESS BUT WHAT THE BAD THING ITS HAS NO WAITING TIME FRAME.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, rafiq akhtar said:

anyone get an update or get there visa?

Yes brother 🙂. On 30th nov status changed to AP. Today status change to Issued . Ya Allah Tera lakh lakh Shukar hai. 🙂🎊🎉

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Yes brother 🙂. On 30th nov status changed to AP. Today status change to Issued . Ya Allah Tera lakh lakh Shukar hai. 🙂🎊🎉

how long did it take u.. and did u get the ds 5535?

Timeline
1 minute ago, rafiq akhtar said:

how long did it take u.. and did u get the ds 5535?

My case is CR-1, interviewed on 20th jul , four months of AP. What is ds-5535 form?

Timeline
Just now, SDMDZFRV said:

My case is CR-1, interviewed on 20th jul , four months of AP. What is ds-5535 form?

After 6th update my visa is issued🙂.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Congrat.....

Timeline
Just now, Zaib212 said:

Congrat.....

Thanks Zaib, thanks to all for support and kind words and suggestion . Allah sab ka AP jald khatam karay Aameen. One thing I like to share to all. Please recite 1200 times YA BADI UL AJAIB BAGAIR YA BADI for 12 days after isha prayer for approval and issuance of visa. It's work 100% before and after 11 times darood. Another thing. Before and after darood recite Surah e Quresh 7 times daily. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Thanks Zaib, thanks to all for support and kind words and suggestion . Allah sab ka AP jald khatam karay Aameen. One thing I like to share to all. Please recite 1200 times YA BADI UL AJAIB BAGAIR YA BADI for 12 days after isha prayer for approval and issuance of visa. It's work 100% before and after 11 times darood. Another thing. Before and after darood recite Surah e Quresh 7 times daily. 

anytime and thanks for sharing. Ma Sha Allah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.