Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, MIra3 said:

Hi guys, is there any way of expediting my husband’s Admin process with ds form if I recently found out I’m pregnant.

If you are pregnant - no

If you intend to become pregnant - no

I would like for my husband to be able to be with me for when the baby is born. 

You can go visit him.

Edited by Paul & Mary

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

No.

Hi guys, is there any way of expediting my husband’s Admin process with ds form if I recently found out I’m pregnant. I would like for my husband to be able to be with me for when the baby is born. 

Thank u in advance. 

Pregnancy  is not a sufficient enough reason to expedite admin process.  

good luck!

Just now, warraich02 said:

Pregnancy  is not a sufficient enough reason to expedite admin process.  

good luck!

AP/security checks will never be expedited anyway.  

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Jorgedig said:

Just now, Jorgedig said:

Wow!!  You seems to knows how the system works!!!

you are right, Security check can not be expedited as it is a matter of national Security.

On 7/4/2019 at 6:13 AM, Ahmed&Freda said:

Unfortunately pregnancy is not a reason to expedite through any of the the visa process expecially the embassy stage (where there is no expedite).  A W.O.M. is  an option but keep in mind that a writ (although a powerful tool) is not always successful.   Make sure when talking to an attorney they can advice you a success rate at the embassy level.   Of the 4 attorneys I have met with in this process they have had very large success rates with WOMs at USCIS level but once a case is at the embassy the success rates are more rare as they are afforded protection against lawsuits under the doctrine of consular non-reviewability, which is akin to diplomatic immunity.

On 7/4/2019 at 6:13 AM, Ahmed&Freda said:

Unfortunately pregnancy is not a reason to expedite through any of the the visa process expecially the embassy stage (where there is no expedite).  A W.O.M. is  an option but keep in mind that a writ (although a powerful tool) is not always successful.   Make sure when talking to an attorney they can advice you a success rate at the embassy level.   Of the 4 attorneys I have met with in this process they have had very large success rates with WOMs at USCIS level but once a case is at the embassy the success rates are more rare as they are afforded protection against lawsuits under the doctrine of consular non-reviewability, which is akin to diplomatic immunity.

Jennifer Nimer has filed many lawsuits at embassy level. She has even fought lawsuits in AP from banned countries

https://www.nimerlaw.com/about/

8 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

Jennifer Nimer has filed many lawsuits at embassy level. She has even fought lawsuits in AP from banned countries

https://www.nimerlaw.com/about/

I think in lawsuit the responsibility of lawyer in lawsuit is just file a case that's all they work on case. After filling lawyer didn't do anything with case. Lawsuit just make embassy responsible to give a decision on certain case within limit time. Issuance or denial of visa it's depends on your case how strong your paper work in front of consular officer. Embassy doesn't denia your case because security checks are not completed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 9:33 AM, F&S2018 said:

My husband had his interview 4/9/2019 and within 24 hours we received ds5535 email they kept his passport. Our case is in administrative processing ever since then...our status date changed almost daily for a couple weeks then stopped now the only time it changes is when we send an inquiry...im so annoyed with Islamabad embassy I’ve given up 🥺

Did you or your spouse have any previous marriages or kids?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

got my passports today with visa. interview was on 9th may  2019 and was put on 221 g and given ds5535 form and after two months got the visas, dont lose hope . i know its very hard to wai

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, zoofi said:

got my passports today with visa. interview was on 9th may  2019 and was put on 221 g and given ds5535 form and after two months got the visas, dont lose hope . i know its very hard to wai

MashaAllah Mubarak ho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Far.han said:

On 7/16/2019 at 2:06 PM, zoofi said:

Congratulations...what was the reason for ap??

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/26/2019 at 4:28 AM, Munazza said:

How much it costs ???

Our case is family immigration Fb3 category we are in AP from almost 13 month our interview is in 12-june-2018 till now we have done with DNAs and all the stuff of additional documents we have recently send marriage  and divorce timeline of my mother she is principal applicant my grand mother has applied for us we send marriage and divorce timeline on 8-may-2018 till that time to now we all are in AP and no update on CEAC only date change when we send them an inquiry what should we do is there any option to get out this AP process as soon as possible its too much late and frustrated time for us any suggestions will be appreciated if we can do anything they are have not reviewed out documents from 2 month what should we have to do now thanks

15 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Our case is family immigration Fb3 category we are in AP from almost 13 month our interview is in 12-june-2018 till now we have done with DNAs and all the stuff of additional documents we have recently send marriage  and divorce timeline of my mother she is principal applicant my grand mother has applied for us we send marriage and divorce timeline on 8-may-2018 till that time to now we all are in AP and no update on CEAC only date change when we send them an inquiry what should we do is there any option to get out this AP process as soon as possible its too much late and frustrated time for us any suggestions will be appreciated if we can do anything they are have not reviewed out documents from 2 month what should we have to do now thanks

There is nothing you can do.  AP can be very long, particularly in Pakistan.

On 7/20/2019 at 8:19 AM, Jorgedig said:

There is nothing you can do.  AP can be very long, particularly in Pakistan.

Please do not worry we were also in AP for 14 months. We were interviewed in Feb 2018. After interview they send  an questionnaire for my husband by e-mail same day. Our timeline was as below:

My category was F3

Interview date: 8th Feb 2018

Remedical email received on April 11 2019.

Oath and finger print was on 27th May 2019

Visas issued on 24th June 2019.

So please have faith God is Great. Try to enjoy your time in Pakistan. May God be with you all. I always pray for this group I know it's we never like waiting time but always get excellent after waiting. Be happy.

10 hours ago, FS18 said:

Please do not worry we were also in AP for 14 months. We were interviewed in Feb 2018. After interview they send  an questionnaire for my husband by e-mail same day. Our timeline was as below:

My category was F3

Interview date: 8th Feb 2018

Remedical email received on April 11 2019.

Oath and finger print was on 27th May 2019

Visas issued on 24th June 2019.

So please have faith God is Great. Try to enjoy your time in Pakistan. May God be with you all. I always pray for this group I know it's we never like waiting time but always get excellent after waiting. Be happy.

I think you quoted the wrong post...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.