Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

anyone get an update or issunace of visa?

no update:unsure:

On 12/8/2017 at 8:29 AM, Nushu said:

Havent called them even once since everyone just says that the people at embassy respond with the same stuff all the time which is to just wait. I will call them on Monday. Thank you!

any response from Embassy?

Timeline

AOA everyone,

please share your update. Did anyone got any update or issue visa yet? I know alot of people are stuck in AP for more than 4, 5 and 6 months.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Nushu said:

I did call embassy and asked the guy if he can update me and he said "go check website" and hung up on me. I wish I could punch him in the face!

No update yet after 8th December.

omg that's so rude.. I am not sure why they are doing this..they used to accept call before..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Salam, I got my passport , one month visa issued, visa on 05 Jan , one year residence visa. Shukar khuda ka

w salaam. buhat buhat mubarak apko...

Timeline
9 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

anyone have any news or idea on when this horrible wait will last till? the year is almost over yet still no visas nor updates

:no:

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ks Shahzad said:

wow that's a huge different compare to 2016 to 2017 and may be it will go down and down

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We had our interview on Wednesday.  We received no slip and they kept original documents and passport.  It now says its in AP on CEAC but we are so confused on what is happening.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

We had our interview on Wednesday.  We received no slip and they kept original documents and passport.  It now says its in AP on CEAC but we are so confused on what is happening.

It's gonna work out believe me don't worry about it. The more you get worry the more you get stress. One way or another they gonna issued his visa. I know it's frustrating and seems like life is very unfair but believe me I have been in your shoes and I have waited more than I should have and I never had any other choice. You just have to wait and let them do their work. Many foreigner and local getting married and gets their visas denied most of the time now a days and I know it shouldn't be like but that's how it is so just talk to your husband on a regular basis and be a lil more patience and your husband would gets his visa in a matter of day. God willing.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.