Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Leyla100 said:

So does that mean when the consular officer is reviewing a case it takes 120??

In average, it's a good idea to allow that much time.  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sam1257 said:

OH you’ve been waiting for a while. I hope it gets resolved soon for all of us. Inshallah. 

It’s been 120 days + for me and I’m on the same page since then.

When did your case last update?

Did anyone file WOM for pending case from 2018 ? And if had any success because I spoke to my lawyer he said WOM can be only filed for cases with in US can't be done for overseas cases. I have seen some successfully stories here where people filed WOM and was able to get visa. So wondering if someone had success with case pending from 2018 ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ali6826 said:

Did anyone file WOM for pending case from 2018 ? And if had any success because I spoke to my lawyer he said WOM can be only filed for cases with in US can't be done for overseas cases. I have seen some successfully stories here where people filed WOM and was able to get visa. So wondering if someone had success with case pending from 2018 ?

Its not that. My lawyer told me that its for all the us embassies around the world. And if your case is in administrative processing, WOM is supposed to get the answer from the embassy only they can even refuse your case after WOM if they want 

2 minutes ago, Neemo said:

Its not that. My lawyer told me that its for all the us embassies around the world. And if your case is in administrative processing, WOM is supposed to get the answer from the embassy only they can even refuse your case after WOM if they want 

Thanks I am based in New York I have spoken to a very good lawyer whom I have known for past 16 years. Did you file WOM and had any success after that  ?  If that's the case can you please share your lawyer info with me ? My brother in law case is in Administrative Processing since Sep-2018 which I am trying to expedite it by filling WOM.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

Thanks I am based in New York I have spoken to a very good lawyer whom I have known for past 16 years. Did you file WOM and had any success after that  ?  If that's the case can you please share your lawyer info with me ? My brother in law case is in Administrative Processing since Sep-2018 which I am trying to expedite it by filling WOM.

No I didn’t he asked me to wait atleast for an year to file WOM and my lawyer doesn’t file WOM so his info wouldn’t be helpful 

Timeline
On 3/11/2020 at 10:05 AM, Rkhan@123 said:

I had a interviewed February 20,2019 and they took my passport and marriage certificate and put in Administration process. They not asked me any documents. Just wait from one year and February 21,2020 they changed status Expiring soon. I don't know what they doing this. 

salam, Can I ask what do you think were the reasons for your AP? any red flags in ur case? 

best wishes. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.