• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

my situation changed, also.

Here is what I posted in another forum:

Ok, so my fiance had his interview the day before yesterday. He says it went well, but at the end the CO told him they were unable to find the results of his medical test (the doctor on their list 100% claims he hand delivered them to the embassy last week). They gave him his passport back along with an appt card for August 14th at 2pm. They also gave him a white sheet which had a check mark next to "valid medical examination". She told him that he should bring his passport when he returns.

I called DOS yesterday and she told me yes, that they need the medical and also he should have gotten a blue paper. Well, his was white so I'm thinking it was a 221g paper that was photocopied on white paper. The lady at DOS said it was a temporary refusal and that the embassy is also doing a verification check (AP?) Well, when I called the embassy back, they confirmed that they were verifying our documents which is standard for the embassy in Liberia in order to prevent fraud. He assured me that it would take 1 week or 2 weeks at the most. I'm not too concerned with that since all of our papers were original and certified.

I'm worried to death. How likely is it that he will simply need to just turn in the medical and get his visa? Has anyone had experience with returning a simple document for a temporary refusal and then getting approved? The word Refusal sounds horrible. Anyway, we will know everything on the 14th but I am just wondering what to expect when he returns.

I Pm'ed you.

Timeline

well, they have it set up where the Dr. is supposed to deliver the results to the embassy. He took the medical two weeks before the interview and even contacted the Dr. before the interview to be sure it was dropped off. Well, the embassy said they don't have any record of it and the doctor swears he dropped it off last week. So that is how that problem came about. We are in complete limbo and have been trying our best to locate the "missing" medical.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My God in heaven! Such bad and disturbing news on VJ these days!

Wow, I just think this world is hopeless with out prayer. We need to come together, us believers, and call a fast and offer up prayers before God for those who are hurting and troubled.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I was super stressed and feeling it in my health. I have read up on this stuff and feel confident about the 14th. Just mad that we have to wait more time now. I will continue to contact the embassy frequently until the next appt date.

Timeline

hmm, well, I don't know about re-taking it. So far, we have a goal of knowing what exactly happened to it by the end of tomorrow. The doctor says he will call the embassy and demand them to look for it because he is sure it is there and the embassy told us not to worry about handling it because they will call the doctor themselves. Whatever the case, we aren't just sitting back and letting it go without asking questions. If not found by the end of tomorrow, then I will request they let him retake it next week.

Timeline

I was wondering that, myself, if there is a way he can re take it without a huge hold up.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Let's agree that God will send Angels to reveal the location of the file. The enemy has hid it. It may be right there where it's supposed to be, but they have been blinded. This is an easy situation for God to handle.

Timeline

Amen! The devil is a liar and the accuser of the brotheren , the father of all lies. ...but a defeated enemy so he has to flee.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I totally agree and I have been praying hard. I know that things will work themselves out with the help of God. This is just a hold up for some reason, but I won't question it because I know it is all a part of the plan. It may seem bad to me now, but I know there is a reason for this all...

but I am worried about Omoba. She has been through so much with her case and I just wish she had some light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Timeline

Sister V and I have just prayed in agreement. We will SEE our miracles. May the God of all comfort give you peace, Sister PM, Sister O, Jackie, myself and Sister V.

kodasmall3.jpg