• Nagishkaw

• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Oh, good luck on getting it soon! Well, my ex-husband has family there and they have requested to see my kids so we scheduled a trip to go and visit them. This will be our first time ever meeting them since my kids have been born. It will also be a little weird since I am no longer with my ex, but I still want my kids to know that side of their family so I have to do what I have to do. 8 hours isn't that bad.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

no need to apologize , It happens.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, they have only seen pictures back and forth. My kids have seen pics of their cousins and uncles/aunts and they have seen my kids' pics, but never in person. It will be interesting. Too bad my fiance won't be able to go along until he gets AOS settled.

Timeline

They are "somewhat". He spoke to them only in Spanish. They understand it more than they speak it, but they are still young enough to learn it fluently (ages 3 and 5) so I am sending them to a bilingual school next year so that they can continue to learn. Bye!

God willing, he will be here August 3rd.

Edited by PrincessMetzger

Timeline

Im borderline, too.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

i have words floating in my head, but they wont come out. It's just as well they stay put.

kodasmall3.jpg