• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagishkaw

• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric, where is your wife from in PI? My father is from the Naga region. I was there about 9 years ago. I guess I'll be planning a trip back there in the future. I have a lot of family there. My fiancee wants to go there. She's going to be the whitest person there! :lol:

She is from Manila her province is in santa cruz laguna Naga is 9 hours from laguna going south

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Oh...most people think it's visa. Vismaster is the master specification book we used at work (visual master). LOL... But since I've been on this board, it is mistaken for visa master. I can see how that mistake could be made. I guess it doesn't even really matter....but at same time I'm hardly a visa master because we don't have one yet :crying: ..... but maybe some day soon I'll be the 'visamaster'! Maybe I'll change my screen name then.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Eric, where is your wife from in PI? My father is from the Naga region. I was there about 9 years ago. I guess I'll be planning a trip back there in the future. I have a lot of family there. My fiancee wants to go there. She's going to be the whitest person there! :lol:

She is from Manila her province is in santa cruz laguna Naga is 9 hours from laguna going south

Is that by air or bus? I took an 8 hour bus ride south to Naga. Keep in mind that we never reached over the speed of 35 mph! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Timeline
:lol: neither of you fit the definition of homely.... so don't worry.

The women who frequent the bars looking like this is who I am referring to:

jabba_the_hut.jpg

How did you get that pic of ex??????? I'll have nightmares all night now!

Timeline
Oh...most people think it's visa. Vismaster is the master specification book we used at work (visual master). LOL... But since I've been on this board, it is mistaken for visa master. I can see how that mistake could be made. I guess it doesn't even really matter....but at same time I'm hardly a visa master because we don't have one yet :crying: ..... but maybe some day soon I'll be the 'visamaster'! Maybe I'll change my screen name then.

You haven't contacted NVC to see if your case has moved passed CSC? I was looking at your timeline. My case has been getting touches over the last few days at CSC. Go figure that it's already at the consulate and my fiancee has an interview :rolleyes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Timeline

jabba_the_hut.jpg

I remember her! She was laying on my leg the next morning! I had to chew my leg off the next morning! She ruined my dream of becoming the champion in an a$$-kicking contest! :(

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

jabba_the_hut.jpg

I remember her! She was laying on my leg the next morning! I had to chew my leg off the next morning! She ruined my dream of becoming the champion in an a$$-kicking contest! :(

C'mon Joe, you know the rules: Smash-n-Dash, never Smash-n-Crash. :lol:

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

You haven't contacted NVC to see if your case has moved passed CSC? I was looking at your timeline. My case has been getting touches over the last few days at CSC. Go figure that it's already at the consulate and my fiancee has an interview :rolleyes:

I didn't call today or yesterday. Some that have same timeline as me haven't been sent to NVC yet either. I'm depressed. Good luck for her interview!!!!!!