bora bora

The blue boxes and hearts on our avatars

15,000 posts in this topic

Hey I am still here. Just busy at work. It is a little too late Charles, I already soaked all my desert camos in permethrin, as I was told to do. I do have one pair that is untreated though. That sh!t smells whack.

Edited by matt85
21FUNNY.gif

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagishkaw

• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm chilled like a frozen banana in the freezer lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Moaning, Matt

I need some of that soaking stuff.....actually a huge vat of it.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I will say blessed, but you know ........

We need chemicals, Matt, and plenty of them.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Well, I hope that things will be looking upward for you soon. I would say "screw em, NVC and DOS that is, but I wouldn't want to offend anyone, now would I?

I really need to test the newly treated uniforms for flame-resistance. I wouldn't want to accidently drop a cigarette on myself and turn into the "human bonfire".

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

Whoa, you would be singing, " Light My Fire " if that happened!

Yup, it seems we have a mosquito problem. They are coming out in huge forces. I noticed them everywhere yesterday, and I couldn't swat em off fast enough!

I agree, screw NVC AND DOS.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I hope we don't have a bad flea season like we did last fall! That really was severe.

I do suggest you move to a direction that smells the best.

When are you going to test your clothing?

kodasmall3.jpg

Are your pets indoor or outdoor?

My mom gives the dog this advantage stuff. Works marvels, have yet to see one flea on him. I think it is kind of pricey though.

I will test them before I leave definetely. I just need to make sure I am not wearing it, while I test it. ;)

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

One cat stays out during the day, I cant keep him in because he was my stray for about a year, and he never wanted to stay in the house because at the time he was afraid of my dogs and they just did not accept him for the longest time.

The dogs only go out to do their business. They are old, and i will not subject them to poisons. Figure, if the chemicals in that stuff is strong enough to repel or kill fleas, what is is doing to the organs of your pet??? An 8 dollar flea comb is all I use.

kodasmall3.jpg

My moms dog is very old also. I think he is almost 13. He has bad arthritis. He always sleeps right in front of the door of the room that me and my wife sleep in. I always let him in. He snores and farts frequently, and my wife doesn't appreciate it, but I love that damn dog. He acted sad when I left home this last time. I am afraid he may not be alive by the time I get home. I sure hope he pulls through. He is rather healthy, except for the arthritis. My mom is giving him glucosamine at the recommendation of the vet. It seems to be helping.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

He will wait for you to return. I noticed that about dogs.

kodasmall3.jpg