• Nagishkaw

• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Matt, William....last years filing buddies. You all are married, now some having babies, and Im still waiting for my petition to go to the Embassy ! :lol: Aint that just life? :cry:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

What's up William, I am here still.

I leave next month for Iraq.

Matt,

I understand duty, but in the civilian version. I have been in numerous situations, overseas, that one would call very high risk.

With that in mind, I respect the duty you have, and offer this advice:

Keep safe, by following your instincts and training to the core.

I look forward to the opportunity to buy you some rounds of drinks. Name the place and time bro.

We will have some long chats on our experiences.

Best of luck and keep in touch.

So William, maybe you can answer this for me:

Where do babies come from?

:lol:

Thanks guys!! We appreciate that.

On the question...We don't know... Suddenly Eva started showing signs that we had not seen before...:blink:

Does anyone know how this could have happened? :lol:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Matt.....at least THEY consider you important enough to play elaborate tricks on. :diablo:

apart from that, its making me want to V O R M I T.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

What's up William, I am here still.

I leave next month for Iraq.

Matt,

I understand duty, but in the civilian version. I have been in numerous situations, overseas, that one would call very high risk.

With that in mind, I respect the duty you have, and offer this advice:

Keep safe, by following your instincts and training to the core.

I look forward to the opportunity to buy you some rounds of drinks. Name the place and time bro.

We will have some long chats on our experiences.

Best of luck and keep in touch.

thanks Will, I will definetely give you my mil. email address when I get there. I have a buddy in the green zone in Baghdad right now, and his tent has internet access! I am hoping I will have similar arrangements, but the area I will be at is much more hostile than where he is, so I am not counting on it.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Now my elbow is itchy!

I think I contracted an ETD!

oohh ...

this is serious ...

maybe you need to visit Sams

Definately. Mel buys me cases of wine from there! :)

A wine you get here in Canada for 20 dollars is 8 bucks at Sams :)

Edited by Stacey33