• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I don't have a car because I don't drive can you believe that? :goofy:

I used to have a license but driving freaks me out. So I walk or use the metro :whistle:

People think I am loca (crazy) because I don't drive. But I would be a danger out there :lol:

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Timeline

No kiddin! Gas pices are UNREAL! :help:

But a day like today, I really hoped that I had a car, it's a mile and a half to get here from work, a 1/2 hour walk if my feet hurt liek today :blush:

I decided to stop driving because I had a couple of crashes... while the other car was parked :whistle: Those dang Heines!! :devil:

Edited by Sol-de-Verano

Our AOS Journey

No kiddin! Gas pices are UNREAL! :help:

But a day like today, I really hoped that I had a car, it's a mile and a half to get here from work, a 1/2 hour walk if my feet hurt liek today :blush:

I decided to stop driving because I had a couple of crashes... while the other car was parked :whistle: Those dang Heines!! :devil:

It happens :lol: The other car shouldn't have been parked there.

So does Pieter drive?

The other day, I had 14 beers. I just couldn't stop. It was such a hot day, and I was keeping them in the freezer just long enough for them not to freeze. They were absolutely delicious.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

14 Beers???? Woa you are not a cheap date matt!! :lol: I would be TKO! :dead: You are definitely my hero! :devil::thumbs:

Pieter drives so we rent a car to do all the things that are far away....

I am gonna sleep, hope your night does not feel too long... Was great to see you!! :)

:goofy:

Our AOS Journey

:hehe: I like to only buy 12 packs, but lately it seems I should move up to 18 packs, because usually after my 12 pack is done, i am still wanting more, and I am forced to drink those crappy bacardi breezers that my wife has.

Speaking of cheap dates, that reminds me. I had a buddy in Korea, well actually like a supervisor, and we went to Seoul, the capitol, to party. We started drinking and about 5 beers into it, he was looking trashed. I was dancing and he kept wandering around with his tongue out. He ended up walking outside and passing out, in the 20 degree weather. I had to babysit him.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Moaning, Everyone!

I am going to mow the lawn, and hopefully not get sick. May everyone receive a blessing today, and have a wonderful day!

" Be exhalted, O God, above the heavens;

let your glory be over all the earth. "

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I cannot believe you are still up, Matt . Are you not tired?

Good moaning, Stacey...6 more days.... :dance:

Edited by Nagishkaw

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Well I think I dozed off for a little bit in the sitting position. I woke up real stiff. But yes, I am a zombie right now. 1 more hour!

:o

All men do, Matt. :blush:

kodasmall3.jpg