• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagishkaw

• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing new here Omob accept i had to discount some over riped spotted bananas yesterday that was caused by the heat lol. :jest:

Edited by eric&gen

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

How much did you charge for a bunch, Eric?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

It makes me think of Eric.

Stacey, why were you scratching your hand last night? More bugs????

Hey Sister O! What's new?

I went shopping earlier, I bought some nice meats for the dogs and lots of goodies for the birds and cats. I got myself some potatoe chips and coffee creamer, oh and some nice mangos and pita bread.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

My goodness, Stacey! You have really been through bug hell and high water. Is it going to be buggy all year round in LA? At least here, we have cold winters and NO bugs.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Hello my peeps, just checking in!

As Nagi knows, Marlon has his interview on August 7 @ 1:30! :dance: Thank God! I am soooo excited and nervous and I can't wait to have him in my arms!

I will need to think up a new name soon as I will hopefully get married in September!

Timeline

MarlonsMRS,

Are you going to be present with him at the interview?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

that is exactly what you should do...prepare, drill, prepare, drill and DRILL! After all, he will be taking the exam of his life. You guys will do just fine, and I know once he walks out of there, he will be clutching the pink slip.

Remember , Iam speaking to you in the prophetic.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
that is exactly what you should do...prepare, drill, prepare, drill and DRILL! After all, he will be taking the exam of his life. You guys will do just fine, and I know once he walks out of there, he will be clutching the pink slip.

Remember , Iam speaking to you in the prophetic.

I know you are Nagi and thanks! *huge hug*

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on the Interview date!!! :)

I don't know Naggi- I have spent lots of time here in LA- either I have developed a sudden allergy or I am being bitten by something I have never been bitten by before. I don't spend a whole lot of time outside- it is too hot.

Mel gets an extermintaor in once a year- I'll see when the last time they came was.

Timeline

Maybe it is that the insects find you irresistably attractive, or they really love Canadiens. I dunno, maybe it is just a strange year for bugs and perhaps next year will not be as severe.

Big hugs to you, MarlonsMRS !

kodasmall3.jpg